Poll: What do you think about long haired guys?

What do you think about long haired guys?

• They look smexy!

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Cool!

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't mind.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • It's kinda weird, long haired guys...

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't like 'em.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I hate 'em!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Trollolololol!

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
I was forced to keep my head shaved growing up, so first thing when it finally became my choice was growing it to my shoulders! I've enjoyed the half year I've had it this long, and while most of my friends hate it, most of my family hates it, and it's kept me from getting a job, I still loved growing it out and it meant a lot to me. It's really strange going 18 years without knowing the simple fact that you have curly hair!

Sadly, I'm out of money and need a job, so it's time to go back to short hair, as much as I hate it. There's ridiculous competition for jobs in my area, so something as simple as having short hair again might be what I need to snag one.

I like having long hair, regardless of the fact that I get mistaken for a girl almost daily. It's annoying, but not enough for me to get rid of my hair.
I'm also kinda baby-faced.
The combination of the two doesn't help much.
But, oh well. I'm happy with my hair as it is.

I've got long hair, about mid-back. I do get mistaken for a woman a lot (strangely enough this happens the most when I have facial hair), but I've learned to deal with it. I ain't even mad. Usually wear a bandanna to keep it out of the way.
2v1xhzm.jpg
Also, works great for one particular costume:
264783_1806362124206_1394513754_31524819_1702309_n.jpg

It gets annoying sometimes, and yeah it takes longer to wash, but I wanted long hair since I was like 5 and couldn't due to school. May try something extreme soon though that might warrant chopping it all off.

I find the idea of long hair on men weird, but I don't mind it, seeing as the guys I come across who do have long hair pull it off well.
Heavens forbid I would grow out my own hair though.

I have long-ish hair, and I've always liked it. My avatar is a friend's Adventure Time-style drawing of me. It actually looks kind of spot on to how my hair looks, and I feel like it fits me. I don't see myself going back to short hair in the near future. No way.

I actually had long hair but I recently cut it because I actually got tired of drying it and such in the morning before going to school. Also since I use a hairdryer, the ends of my hair were a little burnt. Before it was cut, when tied into a pony tail, it would reach like higher mid back. Now it reaches little past my shoulders and my head feels lighter. Of course I am going to regrow it again :D

Back