Poll : Which Tira is the best? SC3 SC4 or SC BD?

Which version of the Tira you like most?

• SC3

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • SC4

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • SC Broken Destiny

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Even if I yet to play with SCV version I think I like SCV one the most.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • I like Tira no matter what

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • I don't like her :P

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
Which version of the Tira you like most? Consider everything like moveset, design, voice-overs everything. What do you like about Tira and what you don't like about her, feel free to discuss.

I love Tira regardless buttttt when I saw her in 3 it was love at first sight, seeing her on the cover was the reason I got into soul cal so I guess 3 would have to be my favourite :)

I think that Tira will play better in SCV; because I'm sure as it is the latest instalment of the SC series that they will have made some major improvements to each character, so I will not judge at this moment of thime. I hope they sort out her JS/GS in SCV because the random switching is just annoying. They should make a permanent switch input for her.

I think that Tira will play better in SCV; because I'm sure as it is the latest instalment of the SC series that they will have made some major improvements to each character, so I will not judge at this moment of thime. I hope they sort out her JS/GS in SCV because the random switching is just annoying. They should make a permanent switch input for her.

That and in Soul Calibur 5 she Tira and the others will have 17 years of experience in their battle skills with their wepon, so Tira will have a lot more moves and will be a hundred times stronger than ever before. = )

I like Tira from Soul Calibur 3 more than Tira from SC4 or SC4.BD because:

1. In SC3 Tira might of fought with a smaller ring blade and didn't have the best damaging :L: low attacks in the game, but at least she was faster, more acrobatic, flexible in movements and in decisions and she was a lot more trickier, having a lot more and better tricky, flexible, acrobatic and unpredictable moves to use against her foes.

2. In SC3 Tira didn't need to damage herself, to show her opponents that she was a great fighter, with great skill or knowlege to defeat her opponents.

3. In SC3, Tira had better victory quotes such as: Can't you all just shut up!! When I first heard this victory quote, I thought she was talking to me and my brother LOL while we were talking about how amazing she was. = ) So we listened to her and shut up. LOL

4. In SC3 I've always liked how Tira was when she was in a bad mood because, during a fight when you use some of her attacks, she would say things like shut up, your so annoying, dissapear, ext. I never liked her good mood side. Her personality and attitude, have aways been far more cooler when she is in a bad mood.

5. In SC3 Tira was a sub boss and it made me feel even more proud and hyped, because of her position and role that she did as a villian in SC3.

Another reason why I like SC3 Tira, better than SC4 and SC4 BD Tira, is because she had better ringout moves. Example

A. :4::+::A:: Was a standing :L: low attack in SC3, that was hard to see comming, fast and had the ability to ringout a foe when near the edge. This move no longer rings out the opponent on SC4 or SC4 BD.

B. :2::+::A::+::B:: Was a close to mid range :L: low attack in SC3 that could ringout a foe that is near the edge. This move no longer rings out the opponent on SC4 or SC4 BD and is hard to pull off the :GI: properties on it.

C. :1::+::A:: Was a close range :L: low attack in SC3 that could ringout the foe when near the edge. This move still works in SC4 and SC4 BD.

D. :6::6::+::A: or :(6)::+::A:: Was a quick horizontal :M: mid slash attack in SC3, that could knock the opponent out of the ring, if the opponent did a low guard assuming that you would do a :L: low attack or grab with :A::+::G:. BTW this was a safe move on guard. This move is not in SC4 or SC4 BD. It was replaced with a slow and unsafe move on gaurd. = (

E. :A::+::G:: Was a grab in SC3, that could knock the opponent out of the ring when the opponent was near the edge. This Grab is still in SC4 and SC4 BD.

F. :6::+::A::+::B:: This was a :M: mid :UA: unblockable attack in SC3 that had the ability to ringout her opponent, when the opponent was near the end. This move is still in SC4 and SC4 BD, however it is weaker and slower in execution.

7. Here are other reasons why I like SC3, Tira more than SC4 and SC4 BD Tira. In SC3 Tira had 5 :UA: unblockable attacks. Please allow me to explain = )

A. :6::+::A::+::B:: I already explained. = )

:1::1::+::(B): or :(1): or :(7)::+::(B): without soul charge: Was a :M: mid attack in SC3, that put Tira into a :SS: standing stance with her ring blade spinning around her, hand. 1 or 2 seconds after spinning the ring blade around her wrist would make her next attack Unblockable after pressing either :A: or :B:

B. Pressing :A: after :1::1::+::(B): or :(1): or :(7)::+::(B):: Was a powerful :UA: unblockable and horizontal :M: attack in SC3 that did a lot of damage. Two hits from this baby would leave an opponent with nearly half of health left. Also a dependable move

C. Pressing :B: after :1::1::+::(B): or :(1): or :(7)::+::(B):: Was a powerful :UA: unblockable and vertical :M: attack in SC3 that did a lot of damage. Two hits from this baby would leave an opponent with nearly half of health left. Also a dependable move

D. :7: or :8: or :9::+::B::+::K: after doing Soul Charge: In SC3 while doing up draft if you pressed the :B: button she would come down on her opponent with an :UA: unblockable verical attack.

E. :1::1::+::(B): or :(1): or :(7)::+::(B): after doing Soul Charge: The very first hit in this move was an :UA: unblockable attack. It might have not been very damaging, but it was still a quick :UA: unblockable attack.

In soul Calibur 4 and Soul Calibur 4: Broken Destiny, Tira has only 1 single :UA: unblockable attack and thats :6::+::A::+::B: = (

All these reasons, is the reason why I will always like Tira from SC3 more than SC4 and SC4 BD Tira and

Thank you for taking out the time to read my post. BTW other people have made some good points on this thread!! I look forward to reading your posts in the future

= )

I like Tira from Soul Calibur 3 more than Tira from SC4 or SC4.BD because:

All these reasons, is the reason why I will always like Tira from SC3 more than SC4 and SC4 BD Tira and

Thank you for taking out the time to read my post. BTW other people have made some good points on this thread!! I look forward to reading your posts in the future

= )

Well I was going to explain why I like SC3 Tira more and you explained it super detailed :D Thanks pal !

Well I was going to explain why I like SC3 Tira more and you explained it super detailed :D Thanks pal !

Thank you for sharing that and taking out the time to read my post. I wish more people could see why Tira is a lot more cooler and stronger in SC3 than SC4 or SC4 BD.

I won't vote yet, as I'm confused. From what I get, I like the moveset Tira had in SC3. It feels so sad to see that she got two stances that share many same attacks, and the different ones of the two can lead to a disadvantage. They should have recycled many SC3 stuff, maybe make the two stances much different or scrap the whole idea entirelly... SC4 Tira Just seems a bit poorer... As for SCBD, meh, she didn't have any worth-mentioning changes....

As for the appearance... In SC3 to me she looked hideous, both of her costumes. I liked her 1P "Emo" hair (the name they gave that hairstyle in SCBD) and costume in SCIV, though her second outfit wasn't that good. As for her new appearance in SC5, well, she looks much better!

As for the personality and voice, she's be one of my favourites!

Anyway, I'd like to play SCV, before making any final decisions...

I Garentee if tira was in sc2 she would of been best,but i have a felling scv's tiras going to be the best no mater what!

I Garentee if tira was in sc2 she would of been best,but i have a felling scv's tiras going to be the best no mater what!

I have the same feeling that you do. Something tells me that SV5 Tira will have a lot of new bad ass moves and that she will be a lot more powerful than she has ever been before.

The lower Tira health is the more damage she does, It would be so Cool, Kill her Quick or she will go Dark _Phoenix on your Ass LOL:) There needs to be a reason for losing health.
Give her Grabs that change her moods,
Tira Grabs U, Knocks u down and screams: Im Insane
Tira Grabs U, Knocks u down and screams: Im Happy
Hell give her a Third Hidden Mood that makes her scream: Im CRAZZYY, that gives her next move/makes her next move a UB :)
She is random after all.

What NAmco Needs to do is start her Build from SC3:AE then add SC4 movelist, then divide her Moves Between Jolly and Gloomy. i should be able to do my infinite SC3; 44A & 22B dance mixes in jolly and SC3: 2B+K, B launcher in gloomy. the sit on your face bounce and B input Toss u into the wind. i miss that move.
SC3 Arcade Edition is where Tira is strongest.
BeautifuL OldScooL Tira VIds
:sc3tir1:The memories:):sc3tir1:

i thought her 2p costume in SCIII was particularly eye catching, or was that eye humping? i forget :p

anyway i'm not too worried about that as her new costume still looks pretty cool, but one thing with tira is that it seems to annoy alot of people that she changes personality at random, i think this makes total sense it's her schizophrenia and sadism thrashing itself around in her pretty little awesome twisted psychotic head, not just a fighting stance, it's too much fun to smack yourself in the head in a 2 player game just hoping that she will switch, if you knew it would work you would have too much control, and it feels more like insanity if you can't control it

i thought her 2p costume in SCIII was particularly eye catching, or was that eye humping? i forget :p

anyway i'm not too worried about that as her new costume still looks pretty cool, but one thing with tira is that it seems to annoy alot of people that she changes personality at random, i think this makes total sense it's her schizophrenia and sadism thrashing itself around in her pretty little awesome twisted psychotic head, not just a fighting stance, it's too much fun to smack yourself in the head in a 2 player game just hoping that she will switch, if you knew it would work you would have too much control, and it feels more like insanity if you can't control it

tirsc3art3-jpg.4354

This was the second outfit in SC3 and this is my favorite outfit of all Tira outfits. SCV outfit also looks awesome but Tira needs something like ^this^ as secont outfit.

That was actually my favourite outfit too <3 She looks so good in it (well in all but this one even more), and pin wheels of death hairstyle is the best!

sc344.jpg

I recreated it in SCIV since I freaking love it so much :)

oh and I voted "I like Tira no matter what"

I will agree with D_Matt_Ma.
Tira has very good style in SCIII and after that she became perfect in SCIII Arcade Edition.
So my votes goes there.
And i will be very happy to see her again in SCV like SCIII Arcade Edition!

I liked playing Tira, 100% at SC3. But at IV, I just hope to switch from jolly to gloomy and back, but when it doesn't work, I get hit real bad, and I'm sure most of you shout, %$#!

Back