POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters

KingAce

HERMITISM
The sister are the same option because the characters exceed the max amount of options.
This is something hopefully a bit more positive to the forum.

My favorite character in the game is Yun Seong. So My favorite females are SC2 is Talim and Seong Mina.

Aside from the fact she's the hottest chick in the game. Seong Mina, has a hot personality too. She acts as an older sister to the immature Hong Yun Seong(In Korean he would refer to her as noona). She guides him and keeps him out of trouble. Their relationship can be serious as it is very playful. It's the comic relief to the game's story. Talim and The Koreans is the light hearted side of the game.

Seong Mina tier wise might be very weak. But she supposed to be the equivalent of Kilik in terms of power.

And Mina players especially Khent are my heroes.

Can't... make... decision... gah.

Tie for Amy, Cass, Ivy, Talim and Xianghua
Close runners up in Seong Mi Na and Hilde

`\(o_O)/`

Taki "The Demon Killer".:sc1tak1:
She's fast,strong,beautiful,she has a sexy body,and she's a ninja,what's not to like?
I fell inlove with her since Soul Edge,i loved everything about her,since then i mained her,and till SC4 she's still remaining my main,along with Voldo.

Hard chose,maybe Setsuka because she have both great gameplay AND good design. Maybe Ivy as 2nd place
Taki was'nt the best chara design of the series but still like Ivy's it fit her whole moveset/character

Other often are good in one and weak in the other:

Hilde got AWESOME design that remind me when SC was more about swords and less a fucking anime Halloween party. But as gameplay she got these RO-combo bs

Cass got nice fun and dynamic gameplay. But as design i don't like "clones" (in before teh whining: sister or not she IS a variant of Sophi's design,as is now Pyrrah)

ps: burn Amy with fire :D

Tira: Gothic, bipolar, cool, not a total bitch against Siegfried, not a sex object like Taki or Amy.
You've gotta love her =3

Perhaps we should stick to plus comments about characters we like rather than attacking characters we don't like. Cause, ya'know, there are probably people who do like those characters, and KA said he was shooting for, I paraphrase, something a bit more positive than the forum norm. Rather than, say, the usual back and forth troll fest.

For example, I like Amy. Instead of going through the reasons why I think Amy is a (imo) likeable fun character and then (or of course skipping the defense and going straight to) attacking Tira (who I actually like as well but you revealed to be the easiest way to irk you), I'll just leave you with this semi-satirical could have been post and let you take from it what you will.

Quite possibly, but the post immediately following yours made my point perfectly valid again.

edit: If that was a tee hee Tira is just as sexualized as every other female character in SC, then yes on first pass I missed it.

I like most of the female cast. I guess favorites would be Mina, Sophie, and Sets.

Most of them really...

Xianghua: beautiful outfits/fighting style
Ivy: brilliant fighting style
Setsuka: design & style (especially how quick and fun she can be.)
Mina: tom-boy personality
Hilde: design and that fact that she's not wearing revealing clothes
Tira: personality... she's very likeable. Love the ring weapon too. Wish she was higher tier tho.

Others I don't care much for. Especially Taki. She sucks.

My favorite character overall is without a doubt Ivy. I love her character and gameplay design. Fun, sexy and complex. That's my kind of girl.

we talking about tournament viability, gameplay, character design, or their position in the storyline ?

Back