[Predictions] The KneeJerk thread

[09] Warrior
Now that [sweet] release is a work week away let's have your predictions on the attacks or characters that are going to really rile up the vocal scrub army and/or things that you believe will be first up for neutering/changing when it comes time to balance the game.

This is a thread of predictions and not exactly meant to be taken seriously but there's always a bit of truth to any kind of observation. And to get it out of the way: We all know that Reversal Edge is going to continue to be a focus of ire.

So far, especially as an Astaroth player, I feel like there's gonna be a ton of outcry regarding his [AMAZING and hilarious] REb. The fact that he just displaces you, not unlike Hakan Ultra 2, is so damn entertaining but the fact that it can straight up ring out (I've heard only on final round) makes it a serious threat. Astaroth players are looking forward to it and many other will likely claim it to be broken.

Next, I think many are goign to be crying about Gerelt's auto GI Ground Sign that leads to a free combo or set up. Additionally that dome attack, especially in Soul Charge is gonna have many running to forums to voice their concerns.

Finally, I feel like quite a few will be upset with Kilik's Soul Charge Critical Edge. Does a metric fuckton of damage and is unblockable. Kilik players will abuse this on newer players that are trying to become comfortable with the game.

So what are your predictions? I'm thinking that Talim's unending pressure and cancelable RE's will raise some eyebrows.

Zasalamel GI CE and Soul Charge Vacuum.
Also Ivy's ground grab/spike mixup and is her unbreakable throw still in?

Back