Project Soul wants to know your favorite characters!

• Admin
Early this morning, the SoulCalibur Facebook page opened a poll to see who are the fan favorite characters in the series. The list seemed to have every playable SoulCalibur character in the list to choose from. The only ones I didn't see when I was skimming were the bonus characters introduced in SCIII and SCIV.

Considering that the vote includes Lost Swords character, then it is safe to say that this is for a future SoulCalibur VI character roster. Please note that this is not a confirmation for a SoulCalibur VI. It is only speculation on my part. If you would like to have your voice to be heard, then you should get on your Facebook account and follow the directions in the spoiler below.

VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF SOULCALIBUR

Calling all SoulCalibur Fans! Project Soul would like to hear your voice.

They need to determine precisely who are the favorite characters of the community!
Beware, you can vote only once so choose carefully and wisely.
You still have time to think about it as this survey will last until May 31st.

PC users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurvey

Mobile users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurveyMobile

Project Soul is probably preparing something huge... Stay tuned and spread the news! Thank you.

#SCSURVEY #SOULCALIBUR

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.

You can only vote for one character when you do this. All you have to do is click the heart when you're hovering over the picture and that will count as a single vote. Who did you vote for? Comment and let us know who you want in the next SoulCalibur game!

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
Everyone saying X will have 10-0 machup. Not necessarily, if you learn the players tactics who is playing as X you will be able to beat her. It's like when people say Viola is "broken", if you learn her mixups and get used to the person's tactics who is playing as her, you will be able to win.

Everyone saying X will have 10-0 machup. Not necessarily, if you learn the players tactics who is playing as X you will be able to beat her. It's like when people say Viola is "broken", if you learn her mixups and get used to the person's tactics who is playing as her, you will be able to win.

I'm the only one saying that because I know X/Leixia's style better than anyone. Also, I found something really good for Leixia, but Xianghua will have it and it'll give her automatic 10-0 matchups in her favor and there will be nothing that any character can do about it.

I'm the only one saying that because I know X/Leixia's style better than anyone. Also, I found something really good for Leixia, but Xianghua will have it and it'll give her automatic 10-0 matchups in her favor and there will be nothing that any character can do about it.
Well if you have only found one thing that will give her a 10-0 machup that's means everything else is useless so as long as you can dodge the thing you found you can still win. Unless you just spam the thing you found to make it impossible? No matter what you can always beat someone, I personally don't believe in 10-0 machups or "broken" characters.

10-0 matchups exist but they are extremely rare. Dragonball Xenoverse used to have it so that you can regenerate health at an absurd speed for your custom character, while real Dragonball characters don't have that ability. You would literally have to not be holding your controller to lose with it. Frayhua is just being a troll though.

10-0 matchups exist but they are extremely rare. Dragonball Xenoverse used to have it so that you can regenerate health at an absurd speed for your custom character, while real Dragonball characters don't have that ability. You would literally have to not be holding your controller to lose with it. Frayhua is just being a troll though.
Thank you for explaining it properly :) Thinking about it, another example of a 10-0 matchup could be Jason in MKX. He has a variation where he can go invincible for a period of time, as well as being able to regenerate his health after being defeated (being resurrected) as well as being able to turn the screen red so the opponents moves are backwards.

Thank you for explaining it properly :) Thinking about it, another example of a 10-0 matchup could be Jason in MKX. He has a variation where he can go invincible for a period of time, as well as being able to regenerate his health after being defeated (being resurrected) as well as being able to turn the screen red so the opponents moves are backwards.
Well, that's not necessarily the case. In Xenoverse you would have NO OPTIONS against that preset when played correctly, making it impossible to lose. There are still ways to possibly win in a real match against Jason in MKX, thus not making it a 10-0 match up against characters.

Well, that's not necessarily the case. In Xenoverse you would have NO OPTIONS against that preset when played correctly, making it impossible to lose. There are still ways to possibly win in a real match against Jason in MKX, thus not making it a 10-0 match up against characters.
Ah yeah that's true. He's still pretty high up there though, I would say anyway.

I hate how they screwed up the Originals and made them look like the clones...:sc1min1::sc3hwang1::sc4roc1:
10896959_916011171765160_4069456174436064356_n.jpg
:(
Also,where's my Li Long sprite? >:(

I hate how they screwed up the Originals and made them look like the clones...:sc1min1::sc3hwang1::sc4roc1:
10896959_916011171765160_4069456174436064356_n.jpg
:(
Also,where's my Li Long sprite? >:(

You have no idea how bad this has gotten...

This guy talked down about Rock like he was a lame Astaroth clone even after acknowledging that he came first! @2:45

Agh, Lizardman isn't doing very well. Lame that his votes are split between "Lizardman" and "Aeon". Together, they'd have 100, which'd put him in front of ZWEI, Pyrrha, Natsu, and Xiba. Instead he's stuck at 60 & 40 something.

At least the old moveset is reigning dominant. Didn't care for Kratos 2.0 Lizardman after all was said and done.

Still, I hope he makes it in whatever they've got coming next. And if he does, I hope they write a story for him that isn't shit. Much more III than IV or V.

Glad Zasalamel is still on the first page. Not so glad to see him drop from 3rd place. I mean, Ivy and Mitsurugi? The poster girl and boy, respectively? Come on...

I had a little bit of fun with yesterdays talley and took a look at some data. Using broad terms to define male and female such as calling Charade, Nightmare, Olcadon etc Males I counted up the total number of votes for male characters and female characters

4160 for females
4169 for males

It is interesting to note that the males actually do have more votes. Yes there are 28 of them to 17 females yet none the less fascinating. Also yes I did stretch the definition of male, but who is to say that Charade does not have a gender?..

For the record, Charade was originally a man. He just died and merged with his Soul Edge toys highly collectible action figurines.

As unpopular a first-pick Patroklos is, it doesn't mean he's less popular: The way the voting is set means he could be everyone's 2nd favourite character and no one's first favourite.

Live streams

4 Viewers
theheartlessproject
theheartlessproject
(18+) [Vtuber] DAY 16 OF SUBATHON STREAM!!!!, every sub adds an hr, every dollar donation adds 10 mins
1 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
3rd stream test but with 60fps
1 Viewers
Uber_Wizard
Uber_Wizard
PS5 SoulCalibur VI 4.16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member