Project Soul wants to know your favorite characters!

• Admin
Early this morning, the SoulCalibur Facebook page opened a poll to see who are the fan favorite characters in the series. The list seemed to have every playable SoulCalibur character in the list to choose from. The only ones I didn't see when I was skimming were the bonus characters introduced in SCIII and SCIV.

Considering that the vote includes Lost Swords character, then it is safe to say that this is for a future SoulCalibur VI character roster. Please note that this is not a confirmation for a SoulCalibur VI. It is only speculation on my part. If you would like to have your voice to be heard, then you should get on your Facebook account and follow the directions in the spoiler below.

VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF SOULCALIBUR

Calling all SoulCalibur Fans! Project Soul would like to hear your voice.

They need to determine precisely who are the favorite characters of the community!
Beware, you can vote only once so choose carefully and wisely.
You still have time to think about it as this survey will last until May 31st.

PC users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurvey

Mobile users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurveyMobile

Project Soul is probably preparing something huge... Stay tuned and spread the news! Thank you.

#SCSURVEY #SOULCALIBUR

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.

You can only vote for one character when you do this. All you have to do is click the heart when you're hovering over the picture and that will count as a single vote. Who did you vote for? Comment and let us know who you want in the next SoulCalibur game!

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I want Raphael's game play move sets from SCII to be in SCVI and bring back his tap dance and first outfit in SCIV. Raphael deserves more improvements and purpose in story line with Viola (Amy).

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.
Ah yeah, something similar happened to me too but I managed to get it working eventually. I'll do some step-by-step instructions for getting your vote back:

1) Go to your fb settings
2) Click on Apps
3) Remove the one named PhotoContest
4) Try the poll again, preferably on a different computer (well, I used my phone because it still wasn't working on my laptop, maybe cookies or something)
5) Hover the cursor over Pyrrha Omega
6) Click the heart icon

*all six steps are mandatory. Hope this works for you too.

Ah yeah, this happened to me too but I managed to get it working eventually. I'll do some step-by-step instructions for getting your vote back:

1) Go to your fb settings
2) Click on Apps
3) Remove the one named PhotoContest
4) Try the poll again, preferably on a different computer (well, I used my phone because it still wasn't working on my laptop, maybe cookies or something)
5) Hover the cursor over Pyrrha Omega
6) Click the heart icon

*all six steps are mandatory
Kappa those steps are 100% accurate. It works! Thanks HC- wait a minute. Kappa
I still love you.

Yeah, the cookies idea was just a guess. If you can get on fb from your phone, maybe try deleting the app then retrying on your phone? Not sure why, but that worked for me.

the space to put in my email is blocked. bot on my PC and my phone so i can't vote. i dont know what's causing this issue. can anyone give me advice?

Hmm... I wonder if this is for Soul Calibur VI (I hope so) because if it's for Lost Swords, I don't really care since I don't play it lol. But man, this was a hard decision. I'm stuck between Amy, Taki, Cassandra, Setsuka, & Yun-Seong. And from Soul Calibur V, only between Viola & Zwei...

Man... If only you could choose two or three. I wouldn't really worry about the veterans like Mitsurugi, Ivy, & Siegfried.

I'll just vote for Amy since I really do miss her but seriously, I'm glad that Talim is in the lead. I was VERY disappointed with her exclusion considering we could have see her grown up and not to mention, her style was very fun to play.

I voted for Raphael, yet the only things I care is that they:
- bring back the characters they removed without any reason,
- bring back full movesets (because SCV gets closer to button mashing),
- bring back the storyline on an acceptable track,
- forget about BoobiesCalibur Lost Clothes.

Who knows, maybe some day we'll get something acceptable. The last bit of hope is always the hardest to snuff out.

Live streams

5 Viewers
ChiefVibe
ChiefVibe
Feel Like Ripping My Teeth Out My Mouth , But Im Okay 🙃
1 Viewers
karat_mc
karat_mc
SoulCalibur 6 Весы духа

Forum statistics

Threads
Members