Properties of Double Blow (8_2*B,B)

Senzait

Steamed Buns!!
Does anyone know the general frame date/ practicality of this attack? Is it match viable? It seems pretty fast on hit + it does KD on hit.

The second one is a high, so good players will duck it and punish. If the second hit hets blocked for a reason its a blockstun, i think its 0 on block. I dont think its viable...it has a bit of a evade, but Kilik has better tools for this (11B, 1B, 4B+K etc).

this is actually a good move if you use just the first hit as doc said most will duck and punish the second hit. first hit has TC so it is nice to duck under some high moves.

The move is easily punishable but highly underrated. It's good as a spacing game and not many peoplei've fought ave not really ducked it, but if they block it's a good push away. Giving u the space to regroup and attack or go on the defence if need be. Many could dispuite this and say that aBB is a good push move and i agree. But so is 2_8* BB I use this move and i like it.

It's been a long time since I checked this, but iirc 2nd hit is +1 on block, you cant duck it if the first hit was NH and the string is NCC. I've never thought this string was impressive, but I like doing it anyway...

Yep, 2nd hit is indeed +1 on block and yes if the first hit connects you can't duck it. (And of course the NCc into 66B/2A+K is good too)

The real meat behind this move is the fact that it's a 100% tracking mid that TCs and does a SHITLOAD of SG Damage.

Back