PS4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why are U here! This is a Ps4 Thread not a Xbot with a Dick in his ass Thread

I'm here in a fruitless effort to try and bring clarity to those who are close minded and have been fed misconstrued information. And FYI, my posts in this topic have been regarding Sony / Playstation as well. You're only gripe with my posts, as mature and factual as they are, based off professional links is just that you're upset I don't agree with your blind Xbox hatred. People were wasting all this time complaining about the DRM and used game restrictions, now that those are gone, people are just hating for the sake of hating.

In any case, I already pretty much won this topic, I shot down any MS bias, established a clear point of view, showed console comparisons, explained DRM, talked about how publishers don't get money from most re-sales, showed how Xbox One has outstanding pre-order sales despite people's false claims saying it's sales are trash. So I've pretty much done my job in this topic, all that is left is random people with angry cuss words, or chanting "troll troll troll!", all of which I'm not going to bother talking to.

Thank you and good day! =] http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

1357882654055.jpg

I'm here in a fruitless effort to try and bring clarity to those who are close minded and have been fed misconstrued information. And FYI, my posts in this topic have been regarding Sony / Playstation as well. You're only gripe with my posts, as mature and factual as they are, based off professional links is just that you're upset I don't agree with your blind Xbox hatred. People were wasting all this time complaining about the DRM and used game restrictions, now that those are gone, people are just hating for the sake of hating.

In any case, I already pretty much won this topic, I shot down any MS bias, established a clear point of view, showed console comparisons, explained DRM, talked about how publishers don't get money from most re-sales, showed how Xbox One has outstanding pre-order sales despite people's false claims saying it's sales are trash. So I've pretty much done my job in this topic, all that is left is random people with angry cuss words, or chanting "troll troll troll!", all of which I'm not going to bother talking to.

Thank you and good day! =] http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1
Okdoi by by now little one

So...?? People said the Xbox One was selling like crap, yet it shows the Xbox One as the #1 seller. Boom.. bang... boom...

The problem with the link you posted is that it is hourly, and so is not an especially good measure of a product's overall sales. Drawing conclusions from it about one or another product's sales is a little naïve, as the conclusion we would draw will change constantly. As of this writing, PS4 is at #2 for hourly sales while the new Xbox is at #6. But why would we draw conclusions from this, when we have a considerably better source available? Here we can see that for the totality of 2013, PS4 has been the #4 best seller, while Xbox limps in at an utterly pathetic #57. In comparison to PS4, the Xbox is selling like crap.

Little rhetorical tip: claims of having won an Internet argument are not especially impressive at the best of times. This is compounded by the fact that you claim to have shown things that, as we have just seen, are completely untrue. To make matters worse, you pledge to post about "more significant things" from this point on, yet stop to correct the spelling of fellow forum-users, despite your own skills of English grammar being still short of mastery. So the overall effect of this paragraph is to say "I have an over-inflated view of myself and my abilities and am in consequence faintly ridiculous." Or maybe it just says "I am trying very hard to troll"; I couldn't possibly comment.

PS4 is at #2 for hourly sales while the new Xbox is at #6. But why would we draw conclusions from this, when we have a considerably better source available? Here we can see that for the totality of 2013,

Funny to note your link shows 7 out of the top 12 are Xbox related items, need I say more? Weather or not you can try and change the search criteria for the Xbox One, the console's pre-order sales are sky rocketing. This is a fact, so I don't can't even fathom your intentions for even arguing about it in the first place. Only reason I highlighted the Xbox One being #1 on the sales charts was because of false claims from people accusing it of "selling like crap." If not for that, I wouldn't really care to even discuss it.

Little rhetorical tip: claims of having won an Internet argument are not especially impressive at the best of times. Blah Blah... I call other people trolls why my actions define a trollish nature. I'm trying to provoke you Jinrai for a reaction... Please give me a reaction!!!

Not even going to honor that troll bait, but I pray your console didn't get "bricked" by Sony's latest console update failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back