PSN/XBL June 2015 Tournament Sign-ups (EU ONLY)

Rakazuki

[10] Knight
We'll see how this goes depending on how much interest it gets. Im mainly focusing on PSN but if others want to play on XBL that is fine also.

Normal tournament rules apply: http://8wayrun.com/wiki/tournament-ruleset
  • Dampierre Allowed
  • Color edits on characters allowed
  • Devil Jin not allowed
  • CAS not allowed
  • 3 out of 5 rounds
  • If game disconnects, players must restart match with the same number of win/loses in previous round
  • Random stage select
  • Obviously no hex mods allowed
To sign up just simply reply in this thread with your PSN/XBL name. Also as you can read from the title, EU only! If i find out that someone is from outside of the EU they will be disqualified. Feel free to ask questions.

PSN Signed up:
Rakazuki
Maidros
Dark_Wraith_ZER0
Capt_Tsubasa28
Settman
YINKAMIYOUKAI
Mtsuu
AmyDreamm
KalasSC
Apoc_Revolution6
Layzer
LysergicArachnid
Me_Equals_Win
Pigeon57
Kisame-no-aki
Rascalism

Last edited:
Sure Ill play
Also, if you want more players you could link this on soulcalibur.fr
The more the merrier! I know little french and i wouldn't know where to post or navigate the french site, but your welcome to link to this thread yourself for more players to join :).

Last edited:
in all honesty it don't even look like I'll be able to play, the servers/my connection/both seem to have become incredibly shit in the recent weeks...even worse because I just decided to come back from my hiatus

in all honesty it don't even look like I'll be able to play, the servers/my connection/both seem to have become incredibly shit in the recent weeks...even worse because I just decided to come back from my hiatus

Well the tournament wont start until the 1st of june and sign ups end on 30th of may so you got plenty of time to figure out if you can play or not xD.

Hi i interested ! psn : mtsuu

Hi, noticed you just joined today, welcome!

Last edited:
Back