PSN/XBL Ragequitters

unbrokenchains

talks a big game

is actually not that bad compared to most scrubs, but his tira is ass compared to someone good like NR

but RQs at the last second.

apparently he's too good for losing

unbrokenchains

talks a big game

is actually not that bad compared to most scrubs, but his tira is ass compared to someone good like NR

but RQs at the last second.

apparently he's too good for losing
You win - you suck because you abused lows, ro'd me, grabbed me, spammed me etc. Sometimes I'll even ragequit against you then I'll tell everyone I destroyed you and how bad were you.
You lose - you suck because you're weak.
^That's the quick description of this guy, from what I experienced. One of the most retarded players I've ever met online

You win - you suck because you abused lows, ro'd me, grabbed me, spammed me etc. Sometimes I'll even ragequit against you then I'll tell everyone I destroyed you and how bad were you.
You lose - you suck because you're weak.
^That's the quick description of this guy, from what I experienced. One of the most retarded players I've ever met online
The times I ran into this guy is almost as bad as flawlesssithlord. He comes off as those bitter bluffing know it alls. He can actually beat me, but he whines on the obvious things like I low spam. As a result, I just take advantage of that and find other weaknesses to annoy my opponent and take victory. I agree that we lag out on fights and it can get choppy on lag, yet he fights me and accuses me like I'm some noob who knows nothing.

I got enough chivalry to call it my loss if I lag and win, yet this idiot can't do that. I like when people communicate, not beat around the bush and be petty like some kid.

Last I'll say on him.

Back