Pyrrha O. top 10 moves

Slow, linear, short range. It's useful and is great for working the guard gauge, but I can't list it as being a top move. It's also kinda hard to hit confirm to CE.

IMO:

BB
4B
66A
22_88B
6B BE (until people start JGing it :(((( )
A+B
NS B
DNS B

Lots of good moves all around, but these stand out the most to me.

I actually almost completely agree with Partisan here but id take out A+B for 1K instead and 6B BE for 66B. Reasons are :
- A+B after patch is so tight and doesn't counter anything that is considered a thrust. It's IMO too much of a risk given the high damage in this game. While 1K on CH can be comboed and his obviously her only low that isn't slow as hell.
- 6B BE is good in itself as a move but it requires meter and Ω Pyrrha has such a good Ce that using her BE's seems kind of irrelevant :D 66B on the other hand has madly deceptive range. It's -2 on block, easy confirm on hit to CE, DNS B for 95 damage and it guard crushes on 9 hits.

Anyways just a matter of preference i think. Love the 66A and 6K and 4B on the list. IMO Pyrrha Ω is really good at guard crushing opponents so 4B is pretty good even though its slow and linear.

Not counting NS A, B or DNS B which are obvious:

AA
2A
4A series
BB
WR B
66B
22B
44B
Throws
CE

1K is ok but it has no range. 4B sucks for being slow and having no range. I like 2K but I find myself using 2A more which usually nets me a WR B if someone presses buttons after 2A hits. 2B also makes for a good poke. Brave edges aren't worth the meter. 66A is aiight, but Pyrrha can punish with AA, so I don't use it as often.

Alright here' s my list for Omega Pryraah's top 10.....

AA - fast and tracks.
9K - it looks cool
B - Negative on hit I think, but I like it as a poke
2A - a must when you play anime games
CE - because it's clutch
NS B - it punishes stuff.
Throws - because unlike Tekkens, you can't see throws.
66B - no tracking, but lots of range.
3A+B - knocks down, hits grounded if they roll to Omega's right.
1B - hits grounded even they roll right or left.

I'm terrible at Poe, so feel free to tear this apart:

236B :4 W! x as many as you can get! ;)

AA
4B poke slower characters and backdash
BT B+K / 8[B+K] for oki and/or to lead into BT B+K
22_88B
DNS A CE
6K 2B+K
B+K TC/TS
4A or [A] N,B,A
WR B 2B+K
(4B+K ~ G) looped while listening to loud music

BB
AA
2A
236B
236A - although a high, super fast, techs highs, counters sidestep, crumples on hit for 236B
44B - Backstep whif launcher
66A - Great anti sidestepping move
4B - Fantastic for applying pressure, only 1 of these to break guard on flashing red bar.
11/77A~A - Mixup for counterhit or unblockable. Relatively safe.

1AA is pretty limited use, as an easily reactable, horrendously unsafe low both slow and with an incredibly obvious animation, its applications are limited against people who have played the game much. It's damage is not that impressive for what it is either and 1A is also terrible on block, so it likely won't even have peculiar situational uses any more (in SC IV at the right advantage it could be good as a guess against common mid and high auto-GI options because you could tell if the 1A was about to hit.)

1AA is pretty limited use, as an easily reactable, horrendously unsafe low both slow and with an incredibly obvious animation, its applications are limited against people who have played the game much. It's damage is not that impressive for what it is either and 1A is also terrible on block, so it likely won't even have peculiar situational uses any more (in SC IV at the right advantage it could be good as a guess against common mid and high auto-GI options because you could tell if the 1A was about to hit.)

Works as a great tech crouch for me to get in against NM/Sieg/Asta/Xiba's highs. It has it's uses, especially mid string, gets you in the range you want to be and connect from fairly far away. Plus it throws people off all the time because it's a move they don't expect to see used.

IMO:

BB
4B
66A
22_88B
A+B
NS B
DNS B

This right here. Her 66A, A+B, stab dmg is what made me make the switch from Pat to Omega. And her having Sophie's wsA+B brings back warm fuzzy memories. I love this char. And her A and 2A having more range than Pat's is awesome too.

IMO:

BB
4B
66A
22_88B
A+B
NS B
DNS B

My revised list:

BB
4B
66A
3A+B
4A series
236 B
DNS B
66B

Honourable mentions: 6A, 22A, 236A, 22K, 8B+K and WR K

-AA
-BB
-2A
-NS B
-DNS B
-66B
-4A stuff
-66A
-CE

PO's got a bunch of good moves, so it's pretty hard to make a top ten.

Back