[Pyrrha Omega] NS A/DNS A DNS B {4; :4} Combo

Mayu

[09] Warrior
:sc5pyr1: :sc5se: Hi, dear malfested players. :sc5se::sc5pyr1:
How do you do ? I sincerely hope you enjoy stabbing your opponents.​
And I wish to share something I searched for such a long time.​
Allow me to show (proudly) the mysterious combo : NS A / DNS A DNS B {4; :4} ( around 82-96/92 - 108 damages )​
First of all, I shall excuse myself for making you watching the record which a very poor quality.​
Maybe you already know about this, but it is not a problem. I do not recall myself as someone who discovered this. Let us share between Pyrrha Omega's players.​
  1. The video consists in showing the NS A/DNS A DNS B {4; :4} combo.
  2. The first video shows the standard NS A linked with NS:B:4.
  3. Please, be sure to notice the pushback of the NS A in hit. Do remember well the distance as it will show why DNS B:4 can be connected.
  4. I only perfomed NS A DNS B:4 as if it is consistent enough than DNS A.
  5. There are 2 situations : The CPU in record will do 2A and step on Pyrrha Omega's right. The second one is the CPU who steps on Pyrrha Omega's right.

Indeed, before posting that, I talked with Partisan and we agreed that :

This custom combo works only if Pyrrha Omega's NS A hits on the opponent side.
This custom combo can be performed because the pushback decreased. So DNS B:4 is allowed !
I strongly believe it can be possible because Pyrrha Omega hits her opponent when her shield goes up the highest.

Of course, there will be more tests. NS A is indeed a high risk/high reward move. But with this, NS A gets only stronger than ever.

For now, there are characters where the custom combo works only by rules :

- It works on Patroklos, Alpha, Pyrrha, Leixia, Natsu, Siegfried, Hilde (except NS A on sidestep CH), Voldo, Yoshimitsu.

- It works on Z.W.E.I, Viola, Raphael with DNS A DNS B:4. NS A DNS B:4 works only on Raphael and Viola when delayed (after a 2A for example)​
- It works on Aeon and Cervantes, but sometimes, their hitbox makes the DNS knockdown at tip range instead of the possibility of the AT.​
I'll test for the others characters. If you do have more hints, let us know.​
Enjoy the bloody combo !​

I've tried duplicating this combo and I can't get it to work. Does making the NS B come out as 236:B have anything to do with making it connect, or is it purely the way NS A hits?

I've tried duplicating this combo and I can't get it to work. Does making the NS B come out as 236:B have anything to do with making it connect, or is it purely the way NS A hits?
The 236:B JF increases the range of the stab slightly, including the distance from which the AT is possible, so it's necessary for this combo.

The 236:B JF increases the range of the stab slightly, including the distance from which the AT is possible, so it's necessary for this combo.
So the first JF is necessary to make the AT land, but isn't necessary to making the actual stab connect? What are the requirements for the stab to hit?

You only need to be in range for the 236B to hit (without AT) after a DNS/NS A. On some characters (Aeon/Cerv maybe some others) and in some situations, the DNS/NS A will push them back too far to connect with either 236:B or 236B. In these instances you can usually confirm the distance and opt for a 66B (most reliable) or CE (can sometimes whiff on max push out if I remember correctly).

Back