Voice (E): Laura Bailey
Voice (J): Nozomi Sasaki
Biography
Birthplace: Athens, Ottoman Empire
Birthday: October 24, 1587
Blood: B
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: Embarrassed to Reveal
Family: Grandfather / Achelous (Does not remember)
Grandmother / Nike (Does not remember)
Father / Rothion (deceased)
Mother / Sophitia (allegedly deceased)
Aunt / Cassandra (Does not remember)
Uncle / Lucius (Does not remember)
Brother / Patroklos
Fiancé / Jurgis (deceased)
Fighting Style
Type: Sword and Shield
Weapon: Omega Sword and Elk Shield
Discipline: Protected by her sword and shield
Pyrrha Alexandra (ピュラ・アレクサンドル, Pyura Arekusandoru; Greek: Πύρρα Αλεξάνδρα) is a character in the Soul series of fighting games, making her first playable appearance in Soulcalibur V as the deuteragonist of the game, and her brother, Patroklos being the protagonist.

Biography​

Bio: Soulcalibur V​

Pyrrha never knew her true family, and those who cared for her she never knew for long. Like her friends, or the elderly couple who cared for her - everyone close to her died mysteriously. As she was passed from one family to another, she learned well how to avoid conflict. Even when those around her turned their back on the "bringer of woe," all she would do is apologize.

Driven from the city, she was capture by slavers and sold to a nobleman's son named Jurgis. He took her in as a servant, but for the first time in her life she felt her mind and heart were at ease. It was no surprise that the two fell in love. When the day came that Jurgis proposed to her, Pyrrha thought that she must be the happiest woman alive.

...but then it happened again. That very night, Jurgis was found dead, his corpse brutally disfigured. Pyrrha was immediately imprisoned for the murder, and her tearful denials fell on deaf ears. "Why does this keep happening to me?! It wasn't me. It wasn't me..."

And so it was that, when Tira appeared to seduce her, Pyrrha's heart was far too fragile to resist...

Character Artwork​

Art: Soulcalibur V​

pyrSC5art1.jpg pyrSC5art2.jpg pyrSC5art3.jpg pyrSC5art4.jpg pyrSC5art5.jpg pyrSC5cg1.jpg

Back