Question: Sharing Creations and Playing Online

HappyColour

[12] Conqueror
Howdy CAS Creating Buddies!

I recently met up with @VILARCANE for some CAS sharing fun times. We downloaded a few of eachother's CAS's and I have noticed a few thigns:

1. Despite being able to edit the cast as much as you want, you are unable to change battle comments.
  2. I am unable to select the downloaded costumes to play as when online.

Anyone else noticed this?

Note: I am on the Xbox One.

Yes i did, this is frustrating, you can still use my stuff in couch vs and solo (all modes xcept LoS). I still have no clue how battle comments, i tried on a few CAS but they don’t seem to say what i set them up to say, did you succeed ?

No, I tried again last night. I wonder if this is a glitch or intentional.

What's the point of sharing and downloading if you can't play with them online, although I do do a ton of couch matches, still most people are all online.

How do we get feedback to Bandai-Namco? Do they have a twitter or e-mail we can poke?

No, I tried again last night. I wonder if this is a glitch or intentional.

What's the point of sharing and downloading if you can't play with them online, although I do do a ton of couch matches, still most people are all online.

How do we get feedback to Bandai-Namco? Do they have a twitter or e-mail we can poke?
Well you can message their Twitter or their official Facebook page, also they recently asked for customer feedback.

Thanks Skeleton! Just filled out feedback on the form. Below is what I wrote. It would be great if other people offered the same/similar feedback on the online form you shared if they agreed with me.

My feedback:

Great job on the game, really loving it! One small recommendation. Character Creation is a huge part of the game that makes it special, and it is great that you allow people to download others costumes! But it is very disappointing that you can only use these costumes to play with offline, and it decreases the chances of people being interested in downloading them. My recommendations follow: 1) Allow downloaded creations to be played with online. 2) Allow players to modify all elements of the downloaded costumes, including the text battle quotes. If you have any questions feel free to email me at myemail@live.com

Last edited:
Back