Out of curiosity, would you like to see me make more random creations in SCV?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No thanks, I'm more interested to see what you make in Soulcalibur VI :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RudderbuttCos

[09] Warrior
Hi everyone, this is Part 3 of my Random Creations in SCV :D This might be my very last Random Creations in SCV seeing that Soulcalibur VI is nearly here (WOO-HOO!), so let's see what creations I came up with this time :D Enjoy!

Fang (Soulcalibur IV Re-creation/Soulcalibur V and Hopefully Soulcalibur VI Look) - This is how I truly imagine Fang's mask to look like like, Soulcalibur IV didn't have the stickers back then, but since Soulcalibur V added them, I can use them to make Fang look how I really imagined him to look :D I am hoping to re-create this character in SCVI, but I haven't seen all the customization items, so I am hoping that the werewolf mask returns in VI; I might give Fang a new look in SCVI too ;)
Fang (Soulcalibur V Outfit).png

Hell Hound (Soulcalibur IV Re-creation/Soulcalibur V Look) - This is how Hell Hound would have looked if I made him and kept him as a created character in Soulcalibur V; Hell Hound is a werewolf and one of my many characters in my fighting game idea "Elderfalls Judgement"; I am hoping to re-create Hell Hound in Soulcalibur VI, speaking of SCVI, I have decided on his voice for this character: Cold Assassin (Hell Hound is a neutral character). If the werewolf mask returns and the raccoon tail, I'm going to make his mask look like it is pictured below (I tried to make an "X" using one of the Chinese Characters (that's how I made Fang's mask scar seen above)
Hell Hound (Soulcalibur V Outfit).png

Celica (Soulcalibur III Re-creation/Soulcalibur V and Soulcalibur VI Look) - I first made Celica back in Soulcalibur III using the Dancer Class with the Tambourines weapon; This is how I am imagining Celica to look in SCVI, but instead of the Tambourines (as I picture her weapon in my fighting game idea "Elderfalls Judgement"), she will be using Xianghua's weapon style; Her voice in Soulcalibur VI will be Femme Fatale
Celica (Soulcalibur V Look).png
Miley (Soulcalibur IV Re-creation/Soulcalibur V Look) - This is my attempt at re-creating Miley in Soulcalibur V (not all of the items from SCIV were in SCV like the Atlanta's Jacket, Goddess Spaulders and Santa Boots to name a few; I will be making this character in Soulcalibur VI (hoping that Cassandra makes it into the game and we can use her style in Creation Mode) :D However, I might end up giving Miley a whole new look for SCVI
Miley (Soulcalibur V Outfit).png

Female Punk Character - Just a random female punk character I created (she has a spider sticker on the back of her jacket)
Female Punk.png

Whelp that's it for my Random Creations and might be the very last one since Soulcalibur VI is nearly here :D As always, feedback and comments are most welcomed :D Oh, I added a poll to this post, feel free to vote :)

Back