Random/Fun SC Facts

TwistedAsura

The Wanderer
Know anything about SCV that not many other people do? Just a fun fact. For example, aGI's Like Cervantes B+K and Zwies 6A+B can GI the ICE from Siegfrieds CE and not the sword. Or that you can just guard the first hit of Yoshimitsu's CE and it will JG every other hit for you. If anyone else knows some cool stuff post it :) . Doesn't have to be gameplay related. can be story/character info.

Last edited:
......I know trivia silly things related......Such like Pyrrha and Tira 2P have a very look like pendant.....
Anything goes. Does not have to be gameplay related. Thats why its here instead of in the multi forum :)

Tira and Ivy's 2P outfits were designed by the guy who did Bayonetta. I heard that she was intended to be the guest fighter for V but I'm not sure about that.

Um here goes~

You can duck Patty's~ 6BBB on the second hit :D

Stay tune I will add more later :D

If you win a round with Patroklos with 8 A+B, the defeated char will end up standing and them will fall

If you win a round with Patroklos with 8 A+B, the defeated char will end up standing and them will fall
Ooh yeah, this also happens with the combo 3B > 236K provided the kick kills them. At least, that's what happens in my experience :)

Back