Random/Fun SC Facts

If you look at Kilik's section in the SC5 guide, his style is listed as "Memories of the Alternate Dimension". Adding that to the fact that there is an Astral Chaos portal on his stage, my conclusion is: Good games, everyone. SC5 never happened.

Dah, this is good news.
Better that than an Greek incest love story with two random swords and meanies stopping them

If you look at Kilik's section in the SC5 guide, his style is listed as "Memories of the Alternate Dimension". Adding that to the fact that there is an Astral Chaos portal on his stage, my conclusion is: Good games, everyone. SC5 never happened.

I may just be an idiot but how does that mean that

I may just be an idiot but how does that mean that

Alternate dimension = Parallel reality. The setting for SC5 is one real world and then there's Astral Chaos but to me it's like there is more than one timeline in reference to my last post. Unless I missed the mark and Kilik is referencing Astral Chaos in some other way. Namco needs to explain how it works. It brings people back to life like Cervy so maybe it does way more.

I thought the astral chaos dimension was running in sync with main dimension
The cutscene where Patroklos is immobilized by Soulcalibur, whilst Pyrrha tries to free him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZYiZTpo34Rk#t=995s
You can see time is definitely progressing as there is synchronized movement on in both dimension.
Also, because it is written that astral chaos, and utopia are projections of the Souledge and Soulcalibur respectively,
hence the floating wisps supposedly trapped souls in Chaos, and deterioration in Utopia as you win against Soulcalibur. Also, the fact Algol created swords, and thus the projected dimensions, it would be impossible for a projection to have created its creator. This is obviously speculation, but if you see a mistake please correct me.

Maybe I was grasping at straws. I was thinking that since Kilik is trying to be like Edge Master, he should know what Astral Chaos is but he referred to an alternate dimension instead which lead me to believe other possibilities.

On another note, this could be a dimension which is in inbetween Soulcalibur and Souledge, hence 'chaos' and the fact Ezio and Algol both feature in this stage; Ezio - neutral, and algol balanced as he is formed of both SC and SE.
But, might be wrong as Chaos, which is Inferno's (Souledge) stage, and why would his stage have anything to do with Soulcalibur.

Just wondered, is there some unexplained link between Talim, Zasalamel, Kilik, and Algol seeing as they are the only ones who use both SC and SE

I think Astral Chaos is an alternate dimension(possibly created by Algol or the Soul Swords) in which time and space have no meaning. The only way I see anyone entering, is if they have some involvement with the Soul swords like Cervantes, Ivy, and possibly Cassandra, or through cataclysmic event that triggered the opening of one of the gates. I'm not sure how many gates there are, but Project Soul really need to explain that.

Cervantes dies. "K, BRB, guys. Getting a new body."
Raphael dies. "Just dead for a while. Be back next game, guys."
Sophitia dies.

"R.I.P. Sophitia"
I dunno, because maybe Namco was hinting at Soph and Elysium connection, when Elysium uses Pyrrha Omega *cough cough* recycled soph, DNS B is stronger, and apparently has the same frame data as SC4 Sophitia.

I thought the frame data discrepancies were because they patched PyrΩ at some point and forgot about Sophisium. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know how fighting game patches work.
That could be, but to forget one char fighting style, where there are other suggestive links, seems slightly curious ?

Unless Sophitia and Elysium are like Siegfried and Nightmare, but this is wide speculation based on her quote in particular to Patroklos.
"We will live forever, my dear son." The voice gets less and less robotic as the quote goes, until it became Sophitia's again.

I dunno if im letting my mind run wild.
But maybe a bit of explanation for Olcadan, Algol and Zasalamel can both be argued to be based of the Sumerians, and Sumerians have a deity, who would create bloodlines; who is depicted as a creature with almost a mans body and an Owls head.

Elysium, according my Greek mythology lessons is a place of afterlife reserved for those who connected to gods, or chosen by them. Which is why Sophitia may draw links with Elysium, as she is favoured by Hephaestus, and the Stage Elysium appears on, is a projection of Elysium, and might go to explain why the stage deteriorates as you defeat Elysium.

Unless Sophitia and Elysium are like Siegfried and Nightmare, but this is wide speculation based on her quote in particular to Patroklos.
"We will live forever, my dear son." The voice gets less and less robotic as the quote goes, until it became Sophitia's again.
I'm starting to think that Elysium is actually Sophitia brought back as some sort of goddess or angel. They look to similar to one another like how Sieg and NM did in SC2.

I'm starting to think that Elysium is actually Sophitia brought back as some sort of goddess or angel. They look to similar to one another like how Sieg and NM did in SC2.

Elysium: "And the one who CREATED this form...is YOU Patroklos."
Patroklos: "...I needed my mother's guidance in the past, but you can't blindly follow another."

I thought it was been established that Elyisum was made into Sophitia's image, because Soulcalibur needed a find a way to convince Pat into killing Pyrrha/Soul Edge. I think you guys are thinking too hard on this subject, given the story's simplicity.

Back