Raphael Combos/LH/NC/NCC etc

B+K (dodge) B46K > BBB46BBB
B+K (dodge) B46A+B+K

Pretty useful, you can dodge Taki's unblockable with this and punish.

B+K (dodge) B46K > BBB46BBB
B+K (dodge) B46A+B+K

Pretty useful, you can dodge Taki's unblockable with this and punish.

Dunno if there is already frame data but it needs some serious early nput to make it work.
I even aGI Cervantes CE with 4B+K but was luck

Any variant of Prep KK w! can be followed with 66B. You can follow with a Prep AB into another w! If you would like to extend the combo, but the scaling is pretty high. The usual 66B+K ender can't be fitted in. It seems Prep AB w! Prep BB:B 2A+B is the best follow-up (68 damage.) After a w! Prep BB:B requires a much faster input, and the JF is a nightmare but possible.

Other variants seem garbage. For instance, I tested WR BB4:6 Prep KK w! 66B Prep AB w! Prep 6K BB:B4:6 Prep BB:B 2A+B and only eeked out 63 damage. The last hit misses about half/a third of the time, but it actually does 0 damage so you only lose the SC opportunity.

Stopping at the BB:B4:6 part still nets you 58 damage and you'll be in Prep with the wall to your right.

Just doing a Prep 6B after the AB will net you 60. Just doing a KK:B is 49 if a w! interrupts.

As per other posts, I will add the disclaimer that the 2A+B ender only pretends to be a combo when it feels like it.

PS: B4 w! 3B w! AG AB 6B4:6 Prep BK is 87

Last edited:
Dunno if there is already frame data but it needs some serious early nput to make it work.
I even aGI Cervantes CE with 4B+K but was luck

With Taki's CE there's so much time between the freeze and the attack that it's actually possible to B+K too early. I find 4B+K is an easier option anyway

B+K is nice because it beats guard crush properties and unblockables, but yeah, the timing is MUCH tighter, it feels like a third strike parry even moreso than GI to me. Definitely a nice tool to have though, you can use to to punish Azwels that get predictable with 22A+B in soul charge, you just have to hold the button to make Raph dodge all the hits lol

Example with combo:
Also in combos with BBB46BBB enders, you can reset them after the BBB4 and often land an AG K out of the combo and since they're in standing state, you can 2A+B afterwards. 2A+B has great oki too, allowing for either 4B+K A > 2A+B or 4B+K B B, resetting into the same situation. That oki can be dodged by staying grounded but 2A+B can punish people for staying down too long and leads back into the oki.

B+K is nice because it beats guard crush properties and unblockables, but yeah, the timing is MUCH tighter, it feels like a third strike parry even moreso than GI to me. Definitely a nice tool to have though, you can use to to punish Azwels that get predictable with 22A+B in soul charge, you just have to hold the button to make Raph dodge all the hits lol

Example with combo:
Also in combos with BBB46BBB enders, you can reset them after the BBB4 and often land an AG K out of the combo and since they're in standing state, you can 2A+B afterwards. 2A+B has great oki too, allowing for either 4B+K A > 2A+B or 4B+K B B, resetting into the same situation. That oki can be dodged by staying grounded but 2A+B can punish people for staying down too long and leads back into the oki.

This has created great oki for me as well. I find that if they block the first part of 4B+K B B you can instead attempt another 4B+K since the first part is only -6 on block. If they do not attack and keep blocking you can mix up between 4B+K A or B, enter Prep, Prep -> SE, etc. If you anticipate a faster attack obviously RE or GI after the -6 on guard.

It seems that after 2x w! You can B4 BBB46BBB 2A+B. It's really weird and doesn't seem like it should combo. This makes it the best choice for Raphael wall combos, and gets 110+ off of different setups.

B4 at mid or closer combos into 66B as well, but you have to commit.

B4 at mid or closer combos into 66B as well, but you have to commit.

By writing 'B4' are you referring to his stance tech that cancels into Prep? Also can you clarify this statement, I'm having difficulty conceptualizing it. What is B4 and how does it cancel into 66B?

Hah, don't I feel silly. Idk why I couldn't remember this notation. Also, were you referring that it combos during a wall combo or were you implying outside of a W! ...?

Hmm, so 2A+B works at the end? I'll have to try it after work.

Set training options to first action GI and 2nd stand guard all. Try LH A+B w! ~ 44A+B w! ~ 4A+B A 2A+B

Instead of 4A+B A try BB:B46BB:B ~ 2A+B
...both high damage meterless.

2A+B is more of an option than a combo.

You get 153 for LH A+B w! 44A+B w! BB:B46BB:B 2A+B. 148 if the last hit of 2A+B goes off-axis. You get 164 if they tech into the 2A+B because you can repeat it. These were all done with double JF in the combo.

B4 BBB46BBB 2A+B ender gives 160 with no JFs, all the way up to 177 for 2x JF and 2x 2A+B tech catch.

Last edited:
2A+B is more of an option than a combo.

You get 153 for LH A+B w! 44A+B w! BB:B46BB:B 2A+B. 148 if the last hit of 2A+B goes off-axis. You get 164 if they tech into the 2A+B because you can repeat it. These were all done with double JF in the combo.

B4 BBB46BBB 2A+B ender gives 160 with no JFs, all the way up to 177 for 2x JF and 2x 2A+B tech catch.
I get 178 for the x2 JF ender with B4. I notice that it's more consistent if you are to the left of your opponent bc the B4 whiffs frequently if facing square head on.

Try this one: 44A+B w! ~ 3B ~ SE [ B ] ~ B4 ~ BB:B46BB:B ~ TT 2A+B ~ 2A+B for 184 dmg OR TT 4A+B A ~ 2A+B for 191 meterless dmg

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I made a video with some basic and more advanced wall combos. When you do a High Wall Splat you can actually input a Cantarella Needle in between some of the combos which leads to more damage. The video is made for beginner players with explanations and stuff so it might be boring for some of you. The actual good stuff with the C.Needle start a little after the 5 min mark.
Hope you like it :)

Back