Recording SoulCalibur V Matches (Playstation 3)

CaptainBoomz

[10] Knight
I'm a bit new at this. Being able to set up matches between players who wants to go first to 5 or 10 in SoulCalibur V and doing my own commentary was an idea that I've had for awhile now. So far, I've only informed a few players about the recordings that I do. This isn't going to be anything very major but to consider the state and progress to the skills of any players participating in these videos. If anyone playing SoulCalibur V on the Playstation 3 console and looking to have their matches recorded and uploaded here, then by all means let me know.

Our first match on this thread, we have Dakota_Racine vs MOLDAIVER.

I'd like to point out that this was originally going to be Dakota_Racine vs I_AM__THE_TABLE. I_AM__THE_TABLE is a player who often talks about that no one is a challenge for him and that everyone sucks. In my opinion, he was tough. I couldn't win. So I recommended other players I think who could. Dakota_Racine and MONEYMUFFINS. Then I never heard from him again.

As I said, if any players are willing to go first to 10... or 5 with any players you have in mind and have it recorded, I'm your guy to set that up for you. I hope I can get more videos on this thread to show of the kind of challenging players for anyone to step their way up to.

Great Matches to Dakota_Racine and MOLDAIVER

My PSN name is FemArtz

My YouTube Channel-> Minleyx1 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1WWnwlmQHC0P-PsBa6Xtw)

Back