Reliable Wall Combos

docvizzo

[14] Master
So all of you know the whole Camera switching after Umbrella on a Wall is quite some bullshit. So i made the work for you and found some nice Combos who work almost all the time.

The trick is not to wallsplat the opponent with Umbrella of course. Then if we have meter 2A BE is our main Tool to get some sick sick damage. But this is nothing for input noobs, also as a starter the wall should be quite in front of you, very high angles of course cause trouble.

What you need to know is that after aGB 2A BE, you can resplat the opponent with 2362BA. In order to do so we have to control the camera ourselves. Depending on the timing of 2A BE after a aGB near a wall, the camera turns (we get a 2362BA resplat), or it doesnt turn!

When we want the camera to turn, we need a very late 2A BE, this is not hard. You do 2A BE when the opponent touches the ground. Then Camera will turn and the wall is on your RIGHT. I call this LATE 2A BE.

When we do 2A BE while the opponent is in the air, the camera will not TURN. I call this EARLY 2A BE. Then the wall will be in FRONT of us. Again this is different for stages. See the dark pirate shiff for this.

So first of all some really basic wallcombos for the Input noobs, No Brave Edge use:

33B~W!~33B_77B (DO NOT DO 2363B!)~JF Twister~JF Twister 100 -109 DMG
33B~W!~aGB~22BA~W!~whatever you want. Test it.

This one is SAFE and should always work. I test this stuff on Omega, since she has a tiny hitbox. With 33B or 77B you control on which side you turn the camera for ROs etc. Since aPAT will step first we can get the whole combo. I do not recommend adding 2143B:B after second 33B, doesnt add much damage. This it the trick to avoid camera problems, just do 33B or 77B.

Now lets get to the harder stuff. Im just gonna write you a few, you can imagine the rest.

33B~W!~agB~LATE 2A BE~2362BA~W!~2143B:B~JF Twister 140 DMGish ( ONE BE)

If you do 2A BE late enough you always get 2143B:B guaranteed after the resplat. The 236 Pickup is guaranteed, no escape. This one is REALLY REALLY SAFE. In SC5 some walls give different combos as others. But this combo with only on BE seems like a staple one. It works on all stages like it seems. If you have the execution you can just do aGB twice, then the camera switches for you. If you have more Meter:

33B~W!~agB~LATE 2A BE~2362BA~W!~2143B:B:BE~8A+BB~JF Twister 143 DMGish (TWO BEs)
33B~W!~agB~LATE 2A BE~2362BA~W!~2143B:B:BE~8A+BB~2A BE~JF Twister 157 DMGish (THREE BEs)
33B~W!~agB~LATE 2A BE~2362BA~W!~2143B:B:BE~8A+BB~2A BE~JF Twister 157 DMGish (THREE BEs)

When you do AGB TWICE (Second JF),. you can get close to 160 with Two BEs. Or 150 With only one BE. U

This is not really that hard, lol. And its pretty damn consistent. Try at home and see how late you can do 2362BA, then you'll see how the camera turns. On some stages you can also do a 3B after the 2162BA wallsplat, but its not consitent on all stages, so its no tournament combo. Also the 2A BE after 8A+BB depends on stage, lol. This game really has some issues. But i think you can work with that.

So now something with on Dark Pirate ship, this is more for fun. Cheeseoftheday Combo Video stuff! :P
So much more possible, but all a bit inconsistent. but its time to learn agB! Enjoy some crap quality videos :)

haha yep these are top level combos for sure:D.

You should just add 4 more and montage them all to a one small Doc combo vid:P.

Yes im known for high qualitiy vids, lol :) I need to get a recording device, but a bit to broke at the moment :P

Good stuff, will add to the combo thread when I finish sifting through and organising the other stuff on this SA, lol.
Thanks for the input doc. =)

Lol since i can not edit the post (Video is on front), all variations of this are around 200-230 DMG. You can also hit first agB when the wall is on your right. So step into aGB (which btw cancels step because of aG) is quite good when you hit it....

yes, found that combo also while playing and testing your previous combos : P

I wonder if the path will buff him a little on wall game, I'm almost sure that they will nerf him somehow (probably dmg) but maybe they will fix his wall glitch. I would happily give some twister dmg in exchange for normal wall game.

yes, found that combo also while playing and testing your previous combos : P

I wonder if the path will buff him a little on wall game, I'm almost sure that they will nerf him somehow (probably dmg) but maybe they will fix his wall glitch. I would happily give some twister dmg in exchange for normal wall game.

Since we didnt CRY on ten pages about his camera problems, Namco probably wont do anything :) Its not only on a Wall, even in the middle of the stage i run in the wrong side after combos, really stupid.

Maybe Ring needs to make a whining thread for us :)

RING YOU THERE? :P

Back