Renee Hewitt or Lani Minella?

Favorite Ivy's VA?

• Total voters
More than I miss the old school ivy voice actresses I miss the good dialogue the characters use to have. I remember in SCII-SCIII button and direction combinations would make the characters say a wide variety of things before the round began. I miss the lore of the characters having their own unique phrases.

Skip to 2:36 you will see what I mean. My favorite Ivy quote of all time.

My friends and I joke that she's definitely aged in the brain regardless, having forgotten how to do important moves like FC 3B / 3[ B] , 3A+B, SW 3A, and the 33_99K shoulder charges over the years.

Ivy is timeless, her body is 32. in SCII she sounded like a teenager. As i said I liked 3 and 4, but 5 "My old life is dead to me" and the whole story mode of her voice was terrible. I had to turn it to japanese but then went back to english for online play, my Ivy is a Pikachu so it has a really small squeaky voice anyways.

I liked Renee, simply because she sounds a bit crazier. =) I usually have my game on Japanese voices, though.

Pre SC5 Ivy was the boss bitch. The condescending attitude, dominate voice and, and had spark. Soul Calibur 5 Ivy just sounds tired and exthusted. I swear I heard Ivy say this one time in battle "You punishment will be quite... omg I want to trade places with Mina so bad right now."

Back