[Reno, NV] biggest little thread

Xeph

#TRYHARD
Hey, I'm pretty sure there's no Reno players from here- however, I've recently found a T6 scene and I'm hoping to conform some of 'em into SCIV fans. I was invited to an offline session today, so hopefully reno will be put on the map. Also, if anyone's from reno- and you're new to the forum, or new to SCIV or you're just in hideout, post here and I'd be glad to try and make some offline arrangements.

yay xeph

+10 for pushing an offline scene. this sounds old school but try asking around at the arcades there. i do know that one of the arcade owners is quite good at calibur and that they had a strong sc3AE scene.

WHERE IS DUCKIEFRESH?

• Admin
I was thinking that, just got too lazy. The only arcade here that's worth mentioning is the Atlantis arcade- and they actually host some SFIV tournaments (don't know about SCIV) probably tekken 6 as well- and I know some t6 fans are SCIV fans. So I'll probably check that out this weekend, and direct some (if any) to 8way.

• Admin
Psh, rarely man. Only time was when my family and I would vacation there. So no, but if I ever go down there, I'll be sure to hit you up. Same with you guys, if you ever decide or come through Reno, hit me up on this thread.

I lost all my ties to Reno since my only friend left there went to France. :/ You need to come to vegas. Only 8 hour drive. Bring an iPod.

We really should try to get the vegas scene stronger. There are casuals who just dont know about sites like these i need to get hooked.

fo sho, xeph, lemme know. I get a few people to gather here in vegas but i'd like to get to play different people offline. my online skills are garbage lol so i'm just staying away from that. i play online if i pick up new characters just to get a feel of in combat strats and all that. anyways. i might be coming to reno sometime. don't know when, but i'll be sure to hit you up on here a few days before i head out.

Sup... I'll be over on friday. Probably later in the evening.

U havent met me yet. I couldnt make it to the tuesday night fight. But I'll do my best to be at ure place on Friday!

Welcome to the Reno Scene

RenoROB

It is. now we just need more activity.

Anyways, going to NorCal this weekend, who's interested?

Back