[Rep. of Ireland] Irish Thread

wataru

[10] Knight
Okay so I know there are lots of Soul Calibur heads in the country... lotsa irish people on live every night. Thought there'd already be a thread in here but there ya go.

So anyone up for matches or interested in setting up offline games or tourneys please throw some thoughts up here, even if you're just passing through. Need to build up some sort of irish side to fight of them europeans and their lisbon treaty!!... oh and don't start me on the yanks.

Hey dude, think I was talking to you a few years back about setting something up, but not a lot came of it. Once V launches there should be renewed interest. I'll be playing offline and online matches a lot. I know of one guy who will be playing competitively and two others who might be.

Add me on XBL: the k0ng

Howdi men, Based in Dublin and up for anything V related. Just give me a time and place and im there.
I see yere on xbox, If I invest in a stick il grab V for xbox aswel.

Heya, new V player here from Dublin as well. Cu online or somewhere else
XBL: Quistine Mayne

SCV player from Cork here. Been eager to find good opponents for some fun fights on PS3 ^^

PSN: Stormwrench

SCV player and new to the SC series here. I'm from Cork and play on XBL. I've taken this game more enthusiastically than I thought I would. If anyone wants games sometime, my XBL GT is Misty Chaos.

SCV player and new to the SC series here. I'm from Cork and play on XBL. I've taken this game more enthusiastically than I thought I would. If anyone wants games sometime, my XBL GT is Misty Chaos.

Manchester (or at least slightly outside it... >_<)

You can add me on XBL (GT same as my username here) ...however, I'm normally in Global Colosseo in the london or paris lobby... if you don't see me on the lobby, I'm probably rinsing the random match area... or playing the tournament area if that's open. ^_^

Need more PSN players, I have it all my own way at the moment. Somebody has to step up.

PSN - citizensquare

Back