replacement for zasalamel?

replacement or return?

• Total voters

fantasysoul

[09] Warrior
So i as far scyth fighters go there arnt many, if zasalamel does not return i wish for a replacement. Like natsu is to taki, maybe he could have a daughter/son maybe he trained them? I like the whole scyth weapon and i would love to have another scyth fighter, i dont think there is a purpose for zas to return for SCV,

No...(>T.T)> Zasalamel must return! I like that guy! Hiss background (not just his weapons style) is unique as well as his attitude and knowledge (he lived for how long?!) so I don't think an apprentice is worthy enough to replace my ??????yrs old Zasalamel. (I'm adding all the years he lived btw).
And he hails from an ancient tribe that guarded Soul Calibur so he's very important to the story. Hell, he might be the only guy who knows about that swords deepest and darkest secrets. Not to mention his knowledge over magic and such might make him the first person to discover how Soul Edge and Soul Calibur came back after seventeen years.

No...(>T.T)> Zasalamel must return! I like that guy! Hiss background (not just his weapons style) is unique as well as his attitude and knowledge (he lived for how long?!) so I don't think an apprentice is worthy enough to replace my ??????yrs old Zasalamel. (I'm adding all the years he lived btw).
And he hails from an ancient tribe that guarded Soul Calibur so he's very important to the story. Hell, he might be the only guy who knows about that swords deepest and darkest secrets. Not to mention his knowledge over magic and such might make him the first person to discover how Soul Edge and Soul Calibur came back after seventeen years.
Yea i think hes intresting i mean hes not my favorite fighter or anything but did IV really have anything to do with him?

Yea i think hes intresting i mean hes not my favorite fighter or anything but did IV really have anything to do with him?
I think his story might've mixed in with Raphael's alittle. Cuz Raph made three of the sword's guardian his minions (jacqueline, marienbard and auguste) and those guys came from the same tribe as Zassy did. I believe Raphael and Zasalamel were destined battle (ik there's no acutal destined battle but it was the fourth guy you had to fight for arcade mode on the egyptian stage). SC4 was all about the story of Algol and only Zassy knew who that guy actually was since he learned about it when he was still in the tribe.

In this occasion, I don't really care if Zasalamel returns or not, but If he does then Hooray. To me, I'm indifferent, in this thread, I pick return.

Back