Replays from MLG Winter Championships 2012

Major League Gaming has uploaded their Soul Calibur V playlist from their Winter Championships 2012, which took place March 24th-25th. Although it's pre-1.02 patch play, you don't want to miss these high level matches in beautiful HD resolution provided by the professionals at MLG.

Soul Calibur V MLG Playlist

In addition to that, Rod "Slasher" Breslau from GameSpot also conducted a post-game interview with Keev after he won the tournament. Also be sure to check out the results thread from the tournament if you haven't done so already to give your shoutouts to the players and staff. MLG Winter Championships SCV Results

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing as how Ivy 214B beats just about every single move in the game, I'd think he should actually use it sometime tho.

Oh yeah, Link is too amazing. I stopped to breathe against him, especially the last round lol, my heart would not have stand any other match against him ! XD
The first match was quite easy for me since he didn't react at time to the Leixia's feints, but the next matches he stepped every Leixia's 66B, started to JG a lot and punish perfectly, 9B on the lows...

I know it will be much harder the next time i'll meet him. But that's something great, can't wait to come back in US !

I hope you can understand Keev's interview, it's me translating XD
But he promised to learn more english for next time haha

We loved our trip in US, thank you so much guys once again for your sympathy. We really enjoyed playing with you.

See you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back