Requesting Lizzy Wall Sex

If I remember correctly, the other day was messing around with 22B W! into 44A,B into juggles or some such.

I think Oof is working on a vid with such combos included.

What does W! mean? Is there a thread that explains what all of these acronyms are because every thread I go to about any character has something new that I dont recognize.

just going along with my talk of 9A from earlier, if you hit them with 9A even semi close to the wall it will result in a face first splat.

what is so great about this?

it also gives you enough time to land a back throw for free. totals around 100 damage.

there is some other stupid shit you can do off of 9A W! but because of scaling the backthrow always seemed to do the most for me.

You can do the backthrow after the 3B W! as well but the opponent doesn't always turn around while hitting the wall.

so here is some fun looking stuff. sadly the damage scaling makes them only slightly above average and there are comparable options for much less work.

off of 9A or 33A into a face first wall splat

3B,6K,3B,33A+B. deals mid 90s damage. great after GI as you can mix the two and get the same result.

CH 3B W! 66B+K A B (G turn) 66A+B 87DMG
CH 3B W! (Wait for fall) 66K 4K AT 82 DMG
CH 3B W! (Wait for fall) 66A A+K 4K AT 93 DMG
CH 66K W! 44K AT 73 DMG
CH 66K W! 44[K] LC A 68 DMG
CH 66K W! 2BK W! 91-93DMG
CH 6[K] w! 214B+G 110DMG

you want crazy ish?

6[K], 44AB, 33B:B, LC B, LC B+K_A+K ... 95 dmg or something like that, i'll check later

impractical but i'm nuts and will go for it now n then since the opener is safe ... better to use from midrange since close range 6[K] will leave you back turned on block

i'll look for some 33A resplat combos as well later when i get back home ... that's the fun stuff =)

i wonder if W! 44AB, 33A, W!, throw works

33A Throw doesnt work :( it would be sexy as hell if it did work reliably

i'll try it out later while im messin around with W! but i doubt it would give anything better than what is already known

ok so after further study

you need to be at some good distance from the wall for lizzy to W! with 33K, and Grab them from behind! it does 96 damage on its own!
so if one would memorizes the distance! it should be the best option!

Back