Resident Evil 6 Mutha fuckas!!!

Wesker Jr. isn't a normal human by far, in the original trailer it showed him going after the zombie horde bare handed with super strength. I havn't played 4 so I'm kinda curious as to how Ada is a bad guy since I heard she was a good guy in that game.

Isn't RE4 only like $15 on PSN/XBL? You have no excuse for not playing what is one of the greatest games of all time. :p

I knew Ada was going to be filling in on Weskers shoes once they disposed of him.
Either or, glad to have Cherry back! Hopefully Claire comes into the package with her being in the game. Will be a heart warming reunion IMO.
As for Wesker Jr, I can't help but wonder if Wesker really went out of his way to impregnante a female host or just created him in a twisted way, making him come out the way that he did. Can't wait to get some insight on him! The fact that he and Cherry are allies makes me curious...Oct can't be anymore farther away!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222730p1.html

Resident Evil 6 Platinum Edition

It comes with four phone cases (whatever those are), one each for Chris, Leon, Jake, and a random "secret" case. Also includes a replica leather jacket made from fine soft leather based on the one Leon wears in the game and comes in four sizes from small to extra-large. Only 5000 made. (yeah, real exclusive there -_-)

The downside? It costs $1,240 and is only available through Capcom's Japanese eStore.

i can't resist.

re+CrisArt___Wesker_x_Chris___commission___anonib.jpg

Back