Resident Evil 6

I played the demo for 6 and ill save judgment for the second demo but from what im playing it feels more like Gears of war than RE xD. Still they managed to fix up a lot of things and the gameplay is pretty solid so i wont judge yet. I will however pick this one up. Just hope it doesnt disappoint.

PS: "Jill here's a weapon... its really powerful... especially against living things!"

Jill: What about you barry?

Barry: I've got THIS!

I played the demo for 6 and ill save judgment for the second demo but from what im playing it feels more like Gears of war than RE xD. Still they managed to fix up a lot of things and the gameplay is pretty solid so i wont judge yet. I will however pick this one up. Just hope it doesnt disappoint.

PS: "Jill here's a weapon... its really powerful... especially against living things!"

Jill: What about you barry?

Barry: I've got THIS!

Actually it's: " I have THIS!"

Also Sett, Resident Evil 5 was one heck of a good game. Yeah sure, everyone that's old school like the classics better.
But it doesn't make RE5 a bad game by any stretch. I own a copy of the entire series (not the fillers) and I play RE since I'm 10 years old, and after you get over the nostalgia (if you can), you realize that it's a damn fun and complete game.

I don't feel like enumerating the reasons why. But it's FFXIII all over again.

...but 13 was bad >_>X not terrible but... not good either lol... and i understand why ppl didnt like 5 but i personally liked it since it was fun but beyond that i understand why ppl didnt like it.

Actually it's: " I have THIS!"

Also Sett, Resident Evil 5 was one heck of a good game. Yeah sure, everyone that's old school like the classics better.
But it doesn't make RE5 a bad game by any stretch. I own a copy of the entire series (not the fillers) and I play RE since I'm 10 years old, and after you get over the nostalgia (if you can), you realize that it's a damn fun and complete game.

I don't feel like enumerating the reasons why. But it's FFXIII all over again.

RE4 was good, it still had a survival horror feel.

I don't like being able to kill every zombie I see with one swing of a punch. Making out I hate RE5 because it's the cool thing to do is very ignorant of you. I have my reasons, you have yours, deal with it.

Whatever. You still talk in a subjective way thus making you oblivious to a decent conversation.

Whatever. You still talk in a subjective way thus making you oblivious to a decent conversation.
lol You don't understand the implication of what you just said.

Anyway I'm not in the mood to argue, so here's that awesome 4 month old trailer.

The demo that came with DD is available right now, the new demo with the fixes requested by fans will come in two weeks. I'm sure this is going to be the RE we needed but not the one we deserved.

Back