Rise of Leixia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see why people still complain about her damage, X has always had low damage its nothing new.

Logical fallacy - the previous Soul series installments have very different fighting systems to the one that exists in SC5, so you can't compare like for like in that way. Besides, there's also the matter of how good the rest of the cast is - if many of them have low damage too it's not as big a deal...

I thought I was the only one who thought this. Regular Phyrra is badass.

Why do so many people keep spelling 'Pyrrha' like that?

At any rate, she's certainly decent, but better than Omega? That's a claim and a half right there.

Kalas Im pretty sure I was speaking directly to you...

The tournament statement wasnt stupid it was just to show something, 90% of people bitched about tira being straight crap after Patch, boom wins Evo... Granted Decapon is a beast but he showed Tira was still a great character.

as for the aPat comment I was simply saying how damage isnt everything, as he has the highest output of the cast yet rarly do we see him win or even in tournaments, Granted not many people play him but again was for the damage isnt everything comment.

If you didnt bitch or complain why get offended and assume Im speaking directly to you when Im not? Im simply talking to the other 60% of the Leixia forums/users that pop up everywhere saying how bad she is now.

Also no where in here have I talked about Tier placement.... You kinda started that subject on your own with the damage output talk... Id rather not get into a Tier discussion. Me saying this character isnt bad is simply my opinion from playing with 3 very good players that main her. If I hurt anyones feelings then Im sorry I forgot how sensitive X players are
look man, stop comparing leixia to tira. tira was never considered bad by those who knew her.
the only problem people had with the patch was that they didn't know how to change into gloomy with consistency.
leixia is not a tira she does not have an option to change mood which grants her access to insane damaging combos and doubles her speed safety and range.
if your able to stay in gloomy then your talking about a top tier character.

can i ask if you even play leixia? you seem to think shes very strong.
im wondering if you have concrete evidence, of you owning top players with her.
if you dont, i dont think you have the right to come in here and argue with any player that does main leixia.
stop using other players as an example of a player doing well with her.
infact after double CE was removed no one has done well with her at any major period.

the problem with leixia isnt really damage it how interruptable her strings are.
even if they buffed her damage she would still have problems.
they made it so leixia has to constantly tip toe round her opponent. to be effective.
apart form 6kk not many of her moves have priory tracking either.
many of her strings and mind games have huge holes in them, making them less effective against people who know the match up.

LOL Im out yall are killing me...

I dont have to play with a character to know how effective they are. vs'ing them is enough...

Im not comparing leixia to tira, im comparing the whiners to the other whiners... learn to read please. peace.

I do.
I don't care what the Leixia players say right now: her prepatch WS B BE and CE CE combos were absolute bullshit.
Man I don't get why some leixia players want the Double CE back...I lost to that setup like 3 times..and how much damage did it do? like over 100+ i think...not to mention she is just meant to not be a high damage char plus with the double CE it seems after the first animation ur already up on the ground but then u get hit with the second one anyway.....didn't look right and didn't look intended to be a combo.

LOL Im out yall are killing me...

I dont have to play with a character to know how effective they are. vs'ing them is enough...

Im not comparing leixia to tira, im comparing the whiners to the other whiners... learn to read please. peace.

You do realize like half of her strings are either interruptable or steppable right?

She is not bad but you talk about her like she is mid tier or something.

You can be low tier and still be tournament viable.

Why do so many people keep spelling 'Pyrrha' like that?

At any rate, she's certainly decent, but better than Omega? That's a claim and a half right there.
Probably because I don't play her ever.

I'm not gonna get into it why I think she is better with a Leixia player though because damage is all that ever gets brought up.

You do realize like half of her strings are either interruptable or steppable right?

She is not bad but you talk about her like she is mid tier or something.

You can be low tier and still be tournament viable.

After vsing you the other day sorry bro but you probably dont know what you are saying anyways.

After vsing you the other day sorry bro but you probably dont know what you are saying anyways.

Bro I just picked up the game again like two weeks ago, my Leixia is far from solid lmao.

That doesnt mean I dont know what I am saying, she is low tier. Her damage is bad, her pressure has holes in them, and she essentially has to outplay her opponent everytime to win.

Name me 5 characters that are worse than her.

Probably because I don't play her ever.

I'm not gonna get into it why I think she is better with a Leixia player though because damage is all that ever gets brought up.

Ignoring raw damage output, Omega also has much better guard pressure, a better CE and better block punishment (though Pyrrha's is obviously pretty awesome too). Pyrrha, by contrast, has slightly better step killers (though Omega is certainly no slouch in that area), her 1K is better than any of Omega's lows, and a better throw game. I don't think the areas where Pyrrha is better than Omega are enough to make her a better character outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back