• Ya!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Nah...

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

PANDA

[13] Hero
GTA V HAS COMETH

Releasing on 9/17/2013 Rockstar's GTA 5th installment in the series is finally here.
Check out the game's Ratings, and while you're at it join ROCKSTAR's Social Club for awesome multiplayer experience. This will be no doubt a "must own title" for consoles.

Last edited:
...I'll just leave this here. It's going to be a great game.

Attachments

• 559361_598442016877720_2053898485_n.png
    559361_598442016877720_2053898485_n.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 326
I have absolutely no interest in GTA5...

I play video games for the stories; so I've never been a fan of open-world/sand-box games. Yes, they have stories, but they are never good stories. Then they go on to tout things like "this game is 10x bigger than our last game!". Great, so you mean there are 10x buildings I can drive past and completely ignore because they add nothing to the game?

I heard the story for GTA5 sucked.

Then they go on to tout things like "this game is 10x bigger than our last game!". Great, so you mean there are 10x buildings I can drive past and completely ignore because they add nothing to the game?
THIS. This a thousand times.

Don't care for GTA but I personally think it would be awesome if there was a medieval sandbox game(Not TES, a true sandbox game).

Last edited:
wow so much hate from 8WR for this game
Anyways, after playing it for 2 days straight... i'd give it an 8.9/10
Definitely, one of the better GTA games this generation.

Pros: Mission checkpoints - never again will I have to keep driving to the same destination if I die during missions.
Vehicles - Massive assortment of vehicles, Everything from Tanks, Jets, to Submarines (pro tip: buying vehicles in this game is useless, just steal them they have different spawn locations)
3 main protags form seamless teamwork integration on missions.
More Random world events.
Attention to detail.

Cons: Police - takes forever to lose them and more sensitive than previous GTAs
glitchy/buggy - there are bugs still from time to time, nothing major or anything game breaking.

That's it for now. I'll update later when I find new stuff
Looking forward to GTA Online!

Did they fix the clunky, unresponsive movement, bland Aim4U™ shooting mechanics, and the MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS that made GTA4 so shitty?

Cons: Police - takes forever to lose them and more sensitive than previous GTAs
I find ditching the cops way easier in this one than in any of the other GTAs I've played.

Did they fix the clunky, unresponsive movement, bland Aim4U™ shooting mechanics, and the MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS that made GTA4 so shitty?
The shooting is a lot better, it is pretty similar to what they had in Red Dead Redemption. Not sure what you mean about the missions though.

Also I just wanna point out that the driving mechanics have been vastly improved, I mean WAAAAAY better than any other GTA. You can actually now drive a motorcycle across the entire city without constantly crashing and being thrown into traffic. (Though you can still do that if you want to of course)

How much money do you want to bet Norik and Jaxel didn't even play GTA 5?

Uh oh! A flashback to everyone on gamefaqs.com bashing the hell out of Dead or Alive 5 and when you checked that players GT, they never even played DOA5... "Lul!"

GTA5 I got tuesday, I think it's hilarious, especially the secondary story mode.. xD The dialogue is really hilarious, even the over use of the "N" word, I think the game plays really well. I'm a big Saints Row fan so I'm still playing SR4 along with GTA5, I just love thoe types of free-roam games, mess everyone's crap up and do what you want.

Last edited:
You know, GTA is one of the reason why so many people bitch about video games, in my opinion, which most likely is not yours , GTA is pointless and vulgar to new levels every time around.

Personally speaking it's a fun sandbox game, but after awhile I want to play something else. I don't hate it, it's just I prefer other games. It's also not something I can play around PG-PG13 audiences or certain people, but the game delivers if it has what you want.

That aside, I wouldn't say the game is the problem. Most times it depends on the situation. It's certain people like lax parents who allow preteens and younger to get that game or anything just as bad.

Back