Ryona: Fetishism Cancer of figthing game

Ryona is a shit?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Ok I'm not into this "ryona" stuff. But it just reminds me how hilarious it is when you grab a girl in Soul Calibur with Raph's 66A+G. Especially CaS. Actually even mens are funny.

Depending on who gets grabbed, you get some really questionnable moans.

This shit is fucked the hell up.

It's only worse when you randomly stumble across it after a decent amount of time focusing on good old vanilla, then come across one of your fave characters taking a baseball bat to the vag.

I don't think I've ever gone from fappy to scared to RAGE. EVER.

There needs to be a way to shove this shit into some easily abandoned and forgotten corner of the internet, where only those who like it can find it.

This whole thread is kind of..... I don't want to say "silly", but it certainly is interesting.
This could pretty easily be summed as "japan, lol". Someone in the thread said something about how if it isn't directly harming living breathing human people, then it really shouldn't be an issue, and I agree. Truthfully, I'm intrigued by the idea of ryona for various reasons, but I'm controlled enough to act like a rational human being and not go out and start abusing and murdering women to fulfill that interest. It's a fantasy and should be treated as such.
The people who do go out and act on these impulses, while few and far between, are often the bad apples that spoil bunch.
I can understand how this is disturbing to some, but at the end of the they are fictional characters and fans are.... creative, to say the least.

I don't even know what I was trying to say? I've been on the internet too much, I may just be desensitized.

Pocky-Yoshi, the problem not is fetichism, the problem is this "ryona" video not real ryona, ryona is a gurufillia, not this
I'm a touhou fan, and the rule 34 break your mind, serious, go to guruchan or pixv mature content and ...
This is real ryona:

what anime series is that?^^^^^

onehand.png

Still beats quick scope montages.
I have to agree with this one, I lol'd

Also, my opinion on this "Ryona" thing is that it's not a turn-on for me, but everyone has their kinks, and we shouldn't think they're gross or weird or any of that for them. Sure, it's okay to think "what an odd thing for a fetish", but I think as long as these people aren't actively going out and beating up women to get off, then it's perfectly normal for them to have a kink.

This whole thread is kind of..... I don't want to say "silly", but it certainly is interesting.
This could pretty easily be summed as "japan, lol". Someone in the thread said something about how if it isn't directly harming living breathing human people, then it really shouldn't be an issue, and I agree. Truthfully, I'm intrigued by the idea of ryona for various reasons, but I'm controlled enough to act like a rational human being and not go out and start abusing and murdering women to fulfill that interest. It's a fantasy and should be treated as such.
The people who do go out and act on these impulses, while few and far between, are often the bad apples that spoil bunch.
I can understand how this is disturbing to some, but at the end of the they are fictional characters and fans are.... creative, to say the least.
This.

O_o

Sure everybody's got their kinks, and I don't mean to bash anyone but this seems like... really twisted. As long as it doesn't extend to real people at all, I guess it's okay... But the line of thought behind it is still pretty disturbing to me.

Hello,I'm myself a Ryona fan,here I come to explain why I like it.
(Scroll down to the end for a summary if you don't feel like reading)

When I was 11y/o,I was discovering sex and stuff,my hormones were high as hell during that time.
I used to watch Divas(that WWE division of Pro-Wrestler gals)and started to get turned over their bodies,the grunts and crys.Then I started diving further in wrestling until I encountered the term "Ryona", that opened so many doors to different and unique kinks that even to this day I'm still discovering.But those kinks are not only Ryona,I'm starting to stray from the that term and searching more SM(SadoMasochism) stuff.

I really meditated this and post-nut clarity made me realize,it's just instictive at this point.

About fighting games,I get what you're telling me,it's very fucked up that female grunts and sounds in fighting games seem to be (I'm 75% sure they are)made for this fetish.But that's something you eventually forget once you play the games for the fighting and not mind that.

Same as many others,I tell you we just see it as entertainment.I only like soft Ryona(no blood,no fractures,no vore and death),but I kinda understand why some people would like it.

Anyways,in short,it's all for some BDSM fetish,people who likes this doesn't necessarely practice it,even if they do,I'm sure they are humans and ask consent for it before doing it.We just watch it under the sake of it being fictional and we would never do any of that IRL.

Back