[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Fun trip yall, minus the last 10 mins.

Let me spell out why it doesn't cost 90$ round trip from Round Rock (not SA) to Garland since its difficult to understand for some. Mapquesting these cities and you will find that they are 191 miles apart from each other. For the sake of argument, lets round up the distance to 200 miles with gas costing $4.00 a gallon (lol why not). Lets say the car you are driving gets around 30mpg, simple math determines that the overestimated round trip cost is approximately 50$. How you get 90$ is beyond me.

Anyways, it's not a big deal, probably some miscalculation on the drivers part (well I hope it is that and not a weak attempt for a friend(s) to insult my intelligence and thieve gas money with petty bullshit). Please feel free to call me if there is anything unclear with any of this.

From now on, if ANYONE wants to ride with me to ANY tournament, I'm gonna have to ask for gas money up front. I don't care who the fuck you are or where you fucking live. If I'm putting my car through wear and tear, your gonna pay your part for gas. I'll even print out the receipt from the gas pump just to show you how much it is to fill up my tank. $50!? Shit, I wish! Well, I guess I have to be like this now to stop people from taking advantage of me.

From now on, if ANYONE wants to ride with me to ANY tournament, I'm gonna have to ask for gas money up front. I don't care who the fuck you are or where you fucking live. If I'm putting my car through wear and tear, your gonna pay your part for gas. I'll even print out the receipt from the gas pump just to show you how much it is to fill up my tank. $50!? Shit, I wish! Well, I guess I have to be like this now to stop people from taking advantage of me.

You know i got you baby boy!!!! it don't matta bout that chedder!!!!! :D Hey, let's establish a time that we can get this shit started i'm free until sunday

Augustin, if you tell ppl its going to cost almost 100$ to travel less than 400 miles then nobody will ride with you. Might as well fly southwest. Anyways, I still owe you gas money, I do not take charity or deceit from anyone. Next time don't just leave w/o collecting. Next tourny.

both of you. Drop it or pm each other....

Anywho, people need to let me know what's up the next few days...it's a rare time to where i get a 3day weekend....

Chickenwing: I called you yesterday foo, I'm free today in the afternoon and I'll be free tomorrow so let me know. I need to play against people NAO!!!! lol.

anybody live by medical center? it be nice to get some games in sunday if anyone is free.

I plan on being home the weekend of the 20th to see my family for a bit and play in the tournament at Gamelot's. I've got Friday off that week, so I'm probably looking to come in Thursday night and would be looking for some people to practice with offline Friday evening. Anyone else going to the tournament/wanting to play that weekend?

Yo, this is the Gamelot host. I hope everyone makes to my tournament, and if any one here goes to UTSA, I hang out in the Roost sometimes. I play Astaroth and i'm learning Amy.

If anyone has questions about my tournament on September 20th send me a PM.

so far games tonight are solid.

Rock: funny as hell to play with/against
Setsuka: annoying
Amy: stupid
Yoshi: ......
Cervy: lol

Well TNPR inspired me to use Raph so it looks like Cervy and Raph are who I'll be using from now on.....Good games to all who were at CW's fri and sat....I got my butt kicked but I had a good time and I learned some new things as well....CW your Amy is pretty sick, Rock isnt low tier , Yoshi well........f#*k him lol, Lizardman...no comment. Setsuka is annoying as well as Maxi...is there anyone you dont use Shawn? Anyway let me know when the next gathering is, I needs to play some more against people.

just throwing a feeler out if i throw a tourney on thursday nights at my house out by UTSA who would be able to make it out... hell i might even post the finals on youtube

Back