[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

we'll see what's going on this thurs.... people if you are free thursday txt me tellin me ur free. more than likely i don't have your # saved in my phone so tell me who you are and let me know if your free. Reason why i'm asking this is because i'm going to be @ work. kthxbai

CW and Rob Joooooooooooooones, I'm free every Thursday so hit me up and let me know what the word is.Oh and Rob you aint the only token Asian...tho I look mexican : ( ........... Flip in tha house lol

LOL i remember you tellin me you are flip jesse, anyways i'm free tomorrow most of the day swing by the house...

11318 Ceder Park
SATX 7 eight 2 four 9

give me a ring if you get lost... 6 six 3 four 2 oh 7

everyone else is invited if noone shows by 8pm i'll go hit up bike night at chacho's!

LOL i remember you tellin me you are flip jesse, anyways i'm free tomorrow most of the day swing by the house...

11318 Ceder Park
SATX 7 eight 2 four 9

give me a ring if you get lost... 6 six 3 four 2 oh 7

everyone else is invited if noone shows by 8pm i'll go hit up bike night at chacho's!

Word...I get off work at 3:30pm....keep in mind I'm still learning this system so ya might wail on me but that will only make me better hehehehehe

rob, is there anyway you can make it to CW's casa 2nite. most of the guys are going to head here for the evening and very few know where you live. Tell you what i'll try to bring your best friend blaze to the mix ;)

we live in world where people like to bitch, cry and complain. TIME TO GRAB THE BABY'S BOTTLES!!!

Sadly CW this is true...Anywho GG's last night to Augustin,Chickenwizzle, Rob Joooooooones. I didnt play you Blaise24 but ya hava a good Voldo. Oh and CW iTP to command throw w/Cervy is teh Hawtness. Get at me when yall wanna play again.

GG's last night, Augustin, Rob and CW. One of these days Slay will get some matches in, Curious to see how I stack against Cervi and Raph. I learned a decent bit of info from y'all last night. Look forward to playin again.

Jesse: you're fuckin homo....lol But yup yup good games to you.

Blaise: reppin the voldo, that's some good shit. i really am sorry that they're takin out BS236A. honestly i really am.

Moogle: i still am better than you ;)

Augie: omg.....you walking penis!!!!!! drop yoshi lol

for reals.....GG's to everyone last nite

Jesse: you're fuckin homo....lol But yup yup good games to you.

Blaise: reppin the voldo, that's some good shit. i really am sorry that they're takin out BS236A. honestly i really am.

Moogle: i still am better than you ;)

Augie: omg.....you walking penis!!!!!! drop yoshi lol

for reals.....GG's to everyone last nite

CW you just wait...when I start getting iGDR down 100% preprare to be punished ...its only a matter of time mwahahahahaha.....drown in fear...lol I know I'm a dork.

Rob: Co founder of Duckers anonymous and fellow flip...I hate Ivy's throw lol

as a charter member of DA i would like to thank everyone for the games... and augie for the a$$ whooping... yoshi is crazy...

Damn couldn't make it to CW but I will be sure to be there next time. If anyone wants to meet up and play games from now till the tourney my place is avail or I can come to yalls place. So hit me up.

Hey Duckers Annonymous and fellow S.A. Members, as a heads up there is going to be a SC4 Tourney Monday night at the GameStop at O'Connor and Nacodoches Rd in anticipation for star wars force unleashed. Dont know of any prizes yet, but tournament starts at 10:00 pm.

Hey Duckers Annonymous and fellow S.A. Members, as a heads up there is going to be a SC4 Tourney Monday night at the GameStop at O'Connor and Nacodoches Rd in anticipation for star wars force unleashed. Dont know of any prizes yet, but tournament starts at 10:00 pm.
Can you ask them what I will win when I go? If I'm going for a free prize, I'm curious what it is

Don't they close at 9pm though?

Back