[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

heh. If you do make it out here. Then bring your 360. I'll update the box for you. Anywho, i hate you all. And that's the bottom line coz CW said so.

heh. If you do make it out here. Then bring your 360. I'll update the box for you. Anywho, i hate you all. And that's the bottom line coz CW said so.

Know your role and shut yer mouth,ya jabroni!!!!!!! lol j/k

So the gathering is on for tomorrow then?

heh...you like that buff that he got huh. Typical. Oh well...remember

3A CH, 44B, 6B combo...

EDIT: setsuna....take care of your ride situation. Adriana and i are both poor until i get paid

Cw: on the 2kb u can still just ukemi it, the damn CPU does it all the time when I play at home....and yes ch 3a 44b 6b is the go to combo lol...I also do ch b+k 44b 6b as well.

S.O.S- Well so far I guess its me and blaze possibly any one else care to join? I know everyone is going to be at CW on thursday so we can talk about S.OS. meet up while we are there. Post if you can make it thursday or sunday or both so both host can know what to expect.

I never said Im comming on sunday I was just talking about MELEE. Im on Searious lock down ^_^ I might come on thursday if the BOSS lets me and she might even make me leave early lol we will see.

heh...you like that buff that he got huh. Typical. Oh well...remember

3A CH, 44B, 6B combo...

EDIT: setsuna....take care of your ride situation. Adriana and i are both poor until i get paid

Thats cool man I think I have someone since he lives down the street from me but I need to see if he is coming tomorrow or not but if not I will find a way. Thanks for letting me know in advance.

Word....I'm just gonna use mitsu for the most part anyway 2kb for the win lol

2kb wins championships, too.

Now that's old school.

and dammit, why do y'all have to play on the night I have a three-hour class

Any chance y'all are playing tonight...in case I feel like driving in rain...?

Good news people! There will be more space at the October 11th tournament. Also I'm officially sick of Brawl tournaments! I can't stomach the game anymore! It's slow and boring and the kids are annoying!

I have good news peeps.

The extra space I had at FS 4 will be available. I just got off the phone with Cliff.

The tournaments will be spaced apart better now.

I think I'm going to get Soul Calibur IV done first before I start Melee. Brawl and Soul Calibur IV don't really have anyone over lapping, so I'm going to start running Brawl during the Soul Calibur finals.

Oh and the next tournament will be early November. Date soon.

thursday night tourney current champ - Mr. Tickles... who will take him down...

Will Agustin take his title back with the Dragonfly Yoshi?

Will the moogle finally live up to his ivy potential?

Will Con hit is JF's with setsuka and become a feared offensive player?

could CW win with Amy?

will there be new faces in the mix?

All these questions and more will be answered... Thursday night starting when people show up at CW's Pad!!!!

thursday night tourney current champ - Mr. Tickles... who will take him down...

Will Agustin take his title back with the Dragonfly Yoshi?

Will the moogle finally live up to his ivy potential?

Will Con hit is JF's with setsuka and become a feared offensive player?

could CW win with Amy?

will there be new faces in the mix?

All these questions and more will be answered... Thursday night starting when people show up at CW's Pad!!!!
I will now change my name from Mr. Tickles to "Silly Goose". Until somebody dethrones me, the name will be gayer and gayer every week. This should be motivation for somebody to beat me. I know Blaze won't show up because I'll own him, and Agustin is running in fear. He's so scared, instead of having 2 jobs, he's getting a 3rd on the nightshift security just so he doesn't to play the great one (aka, me).

I hope everybody enjoyed their last wins on me. My Cervy is nothing short of a nightmare, I wish everybody luck in advance, I will be bringing Kleenex for the many people that will be crying

Well, I've taken my shot of Bleach to clear the foul taste of defeat from last week. So I'm up for the Challenge you "Silly Goose"

Well, I've taken my shot of Bleach to clear the foul taste of defeat from last week. So I'm up for the Challenge you "Silly Goose"

i call silly goose rd 1 of whatever tournament we play!! it is done the silly goose will play serious all night... from the losers bracket!!

So, in the unfortunate event we are unable to dethrone you, how much gayer can you become "Silly Goose"? Next week we gonna call you "Pumpkin Tits"? Oh I know, when are we gonna meet your Boy Toy? J/K... I'll see y'all tonight!

So, in the unfortunate event we are unable to dethrone you, how much gayer can you become "Silly Goose"? Next week we gonna call you "Pumpkin Tits"? Oh I know, when are we gonna meet your Boy Toy? J/K... I'll see y'all tonight!
If Silly Goose wins again, it's time for "Carebear"

Rob: I just might go to the loser's bracket on purpose:) Worked out well for me last time

I say let him keep winning...then we'll learn the secret of how gay he really is. I predict that if he keeps on winning for three more weeks, he'll start carrying around a rainbow flag.

GGs tonight to Blaze, Agustin, Rob, Ned, Jesse, Tim, CW, and Con. I got 2nd place but I played horrible. One day I'll be consistent at iGDR instead of elite on wednesday morning and scrub on thursday night

Back