[San Diego, CA] SD revival

No one responded, so I guess it bears repetition.

I'm interested in hosting casuals on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis, preferrably on Friday afternoons/evenings. I live in San Marcos, right by the college. PM me if you're interested.

No one responded, so I guess it bears repetition.

I'm interested in hosting casuals on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis, preferrably on Friday afternoons/evenings. I live in San Marcos, right by the college. PM me if you're interested.

Im interested. Its just right now I got real life stuff happening and prolly will for the next few months. And I work right smack in the middle between where I live and where you live. I need a few weeks to get life in a managable order then Ill hit you up.

I SWEAR im not a baby eater or nothin.....LOL

Im interested. Its just right now I got real life stuff happening and prolly will for the next few months. And I work right smack in the middle between where I live and where you live. I need a few weeks to get life in a managable order then Ill hit you up.

I SWEAR im not a baby eater or nothin.....LOL

I saw your post regarding the new shop. I forgot to wish you good luck!

It's ironic. I happen to know another guy named Dave, who lives in Vista, who's also a gamer and a career auto mechanic.

north county would be better for me coming from LA so I am down

Fantastic.

It's funny. My wife had reservations about inviting people over, but then she happened to be walking by last night as I was watching the stream of the World Tourney final. They were handing Omega the big check for 7 grand.

"What are you watching?" She asked.

"They're handing Omega a check for seven thousand dollars for winning a Soul Calibur tournament."

"Why the hell didn't you enter?"

"Well.. Because I'd be eaten alive in the first round, most likely."

"Well practice more! Invite those people over already!"

:P

anyone playing on Saturday evening? ... banes and myself are interested in comin down ... and maybe spman.

I don't mind driving up there, but some Fridays I'm only free for an hour or two.

With school and work scheduled piled on top of each other, Friday ends up being the only day I can do anything in the afternoon/evening. The only plus side is that I get to stay up late. :D

Back