[San Diego, CA] SD revival

Ur so mean Krystal lol... Idk the name of the place Jon asking me to get shit going with no details smh lol

seriously submitting my revote for odin as SD ambassador, sorry i cant make it tomorrow :( i promise soon i will come down, maybe the weekend after coachella, but in the meantime, go ahead and add me to ur psn if u wanna get some additional pyrrha practice to kane's

So, heres some details to what Odin was trying to say and he got it all mixed up. Lol.

If I can get a consistent turnout at frubble for SC5, we can have tournaments there. Talking about 16 man bracket consistent. Every time. If we get like that, we can have stream time if I push for it. Im just asking for dedication from YOU GUYS (and girl). I know how to run brackets and handling money and whatnot but its a community effort. So I wanna test run this shit. So post up if you guys would like to set up some small local tournies and then Ill handle the venue shit. If I dont see you on the regular, post up here saying youre interested, I'll work out something. Tuesday is when stream is available and all other days are for free play and small side tournies but no stream so if we get big enough and consistent, we can get a slot on stream for tuesday nights.

In addition to that, The Box Arena is going to hold a tournament kinda like a Road to Evo tournament to prepare us for the event with SSFIVAE, UMvC3, SFxT, KoF13, and Skullgirls. I brought up SC5 as an event to be streamed and featured. They said if I can give them numbers we can have a slot for that too. If you havent played at a box arena tournament, theres Money and Arcade sticks for prizes, Stream time and commentary, AND raffles for free shirts from Mad Catz or TTC throughout the day. I'll go over them with rules and format so you dont have to worry about weird ass regulation changes. Theyre shooting for an event near the end of June so we got plenty of time to show we can get a slot.

I can only help make this happen if we can do this consistently and stay dedicated. If not we can still play this at frubble but be like the blazblue guys and stay in the corner unnoticed.lol. But yeah Im letting you guys know that if this is what SD wants as a Soul Calibur community, then we gott make it work.

Theres some people at box who play I know of 3 and they say they know others. we need to branch out. Also lets find Dread dragon. He says he'll body ANYONE and on the SD stream. Unite by hate maybe? Lol!

casual move to my friends house since im already in the area addy is 10674th ave chula vista ca 91911 apt 114

Back