[San Diego, CA] SD revival

So... when the hell is the next gathering? It'd be nice to actually do one since Vicious just unknowingly lied to the world with an internet connection saying we hold gatherings on Fridays.

woah wtf? I thought this thread died with the san diego scene, must have been one of those super hero comic type deaths

What's up guys? I just moved to SD from the east coast. I've invested a decent amount of time into SCV, I really don't know how much tournament life is left in this game though unfortunately...either way I do still like playing! If anyone wants to get some games in I am down.

If anyone is interested (and can bring a setup dont have monitor at the moment.) Theres gonna be a casual place up in kearny mesa thats gonna be holding casuals for all games. Kayane is going to be attending. If ya'll wanna get games in, you can. Everyone is invited.

http://www.sandiegoFGC.com/

All info is in there. Its also in a good area where theres good food all around.

Reactions: HRD
Man, so NOW we get something like this going. My interest for this game has plummeted. But Kearny Mesa is 5 minutes from work. So I can stop by here and there to check it out. I noticed that SCV isnt even on the roster. Or is that up to whoever shows up?

Ive always wanted to shake Kayanes hand. So Ill prolly come up there at some point.

Its up to whoever shows up. The interest has gotten low. But even so, just letting everyone know that there can, and will be a place to play. She wanted to see who wanted to go, cause I wanted to check out the place regardless. It looks promising by how they present themselves so I wanted to help support them on their first day of operation. I would appreciate if anyone would just drop by and check it out at the very least. Theyre doing a good thing for all communities.

Fa sho. Finally got back from Japan and man I want to play this game so much more now. There are alot of strats that america hasnt even scratched the surface on. I wanted to get some games with SD if possible this weekend comming up.

If any one wants to play later in da week ill throw a casual Friday or Saturday just let me know what day u want

The reason y SD soul calibur ppl can't get together is be cause ppl don't like ppl so we split up lol. Nobody wants to play with me or mark haha guess we too good lol

I just drove by the place. Seems kinda small from the outside. Looks like some kind of fancy starbucks type thing. Could be cool. Just need to check out the inside

I just drove by the place. Seems kinda small from the outside. Looks like some kind of fancy starbucks type thing. Could be cool. Just need to check out the inside

Idk y he doesn't like holding casual at my place always wanna do it somewhere else...

Its small probably gonna be all hot lol

Idk y he doesn't like holding casual at my place always wanna do it somewhere else...

Its small probably gonna be all hot lol

whats up with your exploder? You ever take care of that shit?

Shit I just wanna meet Kayane. Shake her hand, and buy her a drink. Cant do that at your house homes.

Back