[San Diego, CA] SD revival

Shit.... uhhh.... rsvps....

Call2Arms
Aizombie

Possibly Duma...

Is there a cover charge? Do you accept card?!

Reactions: HRD
So the boy came home with a bad test grade today. Usually I wouldnt let him have any fun this weekend, but I already promised a bunch of folks we would be there. So we will be there bout 7 or so.

Is our names on the list?

should I bring my ps3 just in case or what. Dont gimmie this "if you want" bullshit. Im figuring we are gonna bounce round 9 or so!! Lemme know!!

So the boy came home with a bad test grade today. Usually I wouldnt let him have any fun this weekend, but I already promised a bunch of folks we would be there. So we will be there bout 7 or so.

Is our names on the list?

should I bring my ps3 just in case or what. Dont gimmie this "if you want" bullshit. Im figuring we are gonna bounce round 9 or so!! Lemme know!!

All y'all saw the list tryna act brand new lol

I said if u want got TVs for days

i nominate odin for sd sc ambassador

HRD you play sc5 with ur son? thats really cool, reminds me of when me and my dad used to play street fighter 2 together, but he was a scrub, no offense pops

GGs to both that Cervantes I played on the HDTV and Signia. Both were lots of fun. Luckily I got to stay a bit longer than last time.

Also, thanks again to Odin for having an awesome living room and a monster 4 setups.

Thanks to all of you that came out to my casual had alot of good matches even had some marvel and tekken 6 going good times hopefully the ppl that couldn't make it we will see u next time... had 5 setup going and about 19 pp

Thanks again to the 7 ppl who came down

Linc
Tommy
Vicious
Nofacekiller
Signia
spman
Kane

Had a good time see you on sunday

oh ya btw i didnt read it first time, asusftw just means asus for the win! not trying to imply anything or use some secret codez lol

Back