[San Fransisco, CA] Bay Area

bitkid

[08] Mercenary
Someone come over and play SC4 with me today. I'm in Cupertino right now, got a 42" HD and surround. I'm pretty n00by to SC4 and I need someone to tutor me. I'll buy pizza & beer. :)

Edit: Nobody wanna come over and play some SC4? Saturday night with nothing to do...sigh.

SF Bay Area

hahaha I haven't been on this site in a while >_<

I'm in Benicia and am usually off saturday because of my racing. But when i'm not racing I'd love to play some offline with you guys.

SF Bay Area

Posts like this belong in the NorCal thread just to make sure everybody sees them.

That said, most of us were in Sac for a tourney Saturday, but there are some strong players in the general south bay area so if you have space to host expect the waves to descend. ;)

SF Bay Area

well I live up in Oakland. I can have ppl over to play...not too many at a time. I only posted that south bay post a while back because I was house sitting for my family. Anyway yeah anyone who might want to come play SC4 with me in Oakland pls post here.

SF Bay Area

Post in the original Norcal thread, NOT this one. We seem to have a few new players so keep your eyes open for gatherings.

Back