[Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada] Fighters!

Embrio

[08] Mercenary
Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that the saskatoon competitive fighting community is finally becoming a reality and will be hosted at the hi-tech game traders video store which will now be the official home of the saskatoon competitive fighting community. While we are still in the early stages of the development process we are hoping to finalize all the details sometime in the upcoming weeks but be assured that this is happening and that we will get things organized very soon.

The 3 details that I can disclose with complete accuracy is that we are going to host a tournament which will act as the grand opening to this new community and we will be featuring 5 titles in our community. These titles include Super Street Fighter 4,Super Smash Brothers Brawl,Blaze Blue CS,Tekken 6 BR and Sou Calibur 4. We are also going to accompany this community with its own official website which will provide rankings,player profiles,a community forum and information on events and community related activity.

For more information please contact myself or the staff at either of the hi-tech game trader outlets, the saskatoon competitive fighting community is ON!

Back