Say guys, how's street fighter V?

Ghengis_John

[13] Hero
Recently I saw it on a deep discount (the sale had like 34 minutes left when I saw it), but didn't wanna pick it up because money is tight and I knew nothing about it. The steam scores are bad, the meta critic user scores are bad. StreetfighterXTekken was an unholy mess which doesn't fill me with confidence. But I know nothing about it. So I thought I would ask you, the people who know your stuff, (but might not be strictly fans) about it.

Honestly, Guilty Gear Revelator X 2 looks more interesting (dem waifus) but I dunno if I have the speed for that sort of game anymore and SFV has that PC/Console cross play that sort of interests me. But seriously, how is it? Is it a gold nugget or a turd nugget or somewhere in between? Not saying I'm gonna run out and buy it but I realize how little I know and I do wanna know some more (and I'm too lazy to start watching a bunch of tournament footage that probably wouldn't reflect my experience of the game anyhow) so your guys' input would be appreciated.

It's an okay game, if you don't mind stupid hairstyles and learning all combos from scratch, otherwise I highly recommend kof xiv or tekken 7,they are more enjoyable and offer much more in terms of single player.

It's an okay game, if you don't mind stupid hairstyles and learning all combos from scratch, otherwise I highly recommend kof xiv or tekken 7,they are more enjoyable and offer much more in terms of single player.

I only have a PC, so no KOF unfortunately.

(Just ran an internet search to see if it was coming)
Whaaaat?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Coming and soon.

Back to SF. Stupid hairstyles? Yeah man I hear you, the art kind of grosses me out personally, everyone looks like oily modeling clay. But that's asides from the point.

Street Fighter V is a meme game tbh. And yes it is quite a disappointment as it has been said all over the media.

Back