SBS B.O.N.D. Official Story/Path Mode Thread

GF900000Returns

[09] Warrior
This is an improved version of the last one with the Guests character's path modes, Special Character quotes(similar to SCII and III's modes), and what-if endings for some characters. I just wanted to make a new one because it just wasn't right telling Jin Kazama's paths in the VG section when it's actually supposed to be about the gameplay mechanics and soundtracks(for my mugen version).

As some of yall know, I'm working on a fan dream game called "Super Battle Stadium B.O.N.D", an anime crossover game with DBZ, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, and One Piece.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/super-battle-stadium-b-o-n-d-fan-dream-game.9410/

Story mode features:
-Six 'scenario sagas'

-Boss battles similar to Storm 2 (big climatic fights w/special QTEs and mini games) and Ultimate Tenkaichi (Giant Boss Battles.).

-Free Roaming feature including some fighting parts for bosses(i.e. Goku vs New Creature, Vegeta and Future Naruto vs Sasuke and Orochimaru, Gaara vs Aizen, Trunks vs Tobi(Madara), etc.) , and team-ups.

-Shocking Twists like Gaara punching and kicking, Luffy doing an energy wave, etc.

-People using new techniques that never appear in the show or manga

Here are the saga scenerios and battle counts:

New Saga (19 battles, 4 boss battles)

Cursed Plan Saga (14 battles total, 2 boss battles)

Future Trunks' Current Saga (21 battles total, 2 boss battles)

Returning from Hell Saga (20 battles total, 1 boss battle)

Journey to Planet Gammadora Saga (34 battles total, 13 boss battles)

Last Resort Saga (18 battles total, 4 boss battles)

JIN KAZAMA: PATH 1
Prologue:
Jin is in a long journey to search for the man who started the Mishima Bloodline. While he was busy searching for the guy, he found a poster of a World Tournament Event on a telephone pole. He did not really know what he would do for the money so he just tries out of boredom. He then signed up for the tournament and immediately changed into his fighting gear.
*after fighting 7 people in Path 1*
Scene of Destined Rival/Boss Battle 1:
Jin: Hmph I never thought these fools would be too easy. I doubt the last one will be hard.
*franky walks in*
Franky: Jin Kazama huh?
Jin: Yeah and....
Franky: I heard you pounded all these fools like it's nobody's business. Let's see if you can take on my cyborg tactics.
Jin: *facepalm and sigh*
Franky: OW! DON'T GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE YOU FOOL! You think you're all that? Don't act all high and might JUST BECAUSE you defeated all those losers in one blow. I --
WT Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! WE NOW HAVE REACHED THE FINAL ROUND OF THE GALACTIC WORLD TOURNAMENT!!
Jin: I guess we must go....
*Jin and Franky walk out to the arena while the heroes are watching the match*
Luffy: Who the hell is that guy?
Goku: I dunno, but something tells me he has a devil gene inside of him. Brings chills down my spine.
Naruto: I can tell just by lookin' at him.
Nami: GOOOO FRANKY!!! WIN THAT MONEY FOR US!!!
WT Announcer: NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! THE FINAL ROUND STARTS NOW! FRANKY VERSUS JIN KAZAMA
*audience cheers*
Franky: OW! SUUUUPEEEEEER!! *does his signature pose*
*both get in their fighting position and then the stats start*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESTINED RIVAL 1/FINAL BATTLE 1
PLAYER: Jin Kazama
OPPONENT: Franky
CONDITIONS: Ring Franky out
*Battle Intro*
Franky: I'm gonna blow you away! OW!!
Jin: This shouldn't take too long to get rid of you!
*Franky quote if you lose to him*
Franky: With all that nasty attitude, you are weak!
*Jin quote if you win/ring Franky out*
Jin: Hmph... it was decided from the start!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ending Scene after you ring out Franky/complete the final battle*
*Franky laying on the ground outside the area*
Franky: Aw...god...!
WT: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE WINNER IS.... JIN KAZAMA!!!!
*audience cheers*
Jin: *in his thoughts* He wasn't really that bad for a cyborg. *walks*
WT Announcer: JIN! HERE IS YOUR PRIZE MONEEEEEY! TIL NEXT TIME EVERYONE!!
*audience cheers again*
*An hour after Jin's victory, Jin changed his chlothes to his Tekken 4 outfit, walks out and saw Franky and the heroes walking out the World Tournament Arena. He called Franky over*
Jin: Hey, Franky!
Franky: What?
Jin: I'm giving you guys half of the prize money. I really don't need that much.
*all heroes gasped while Franky asked him why*
Franky: Why dude, don't you want to go out in style or something?
Jin: *sigh* You see.... money isn't really everything to me, what matters to me is ending a bloodline which almost made my life..... *thinks of Kazuya and Heihachi in his head* ...a living hell!
Goku: Hey sorry to hear that, is there anything we can do to help you?
Naruto: We'd love to assist you. Talk more about your bloodline if you want.
Byakuya: No man should hide his emotions from a dysfunctional family.
Jin: Thanks guys, but I would like to handle this alone.
Goku: N-No problem!
Jin: Until we meet again.
*Jin continues on his search to look for the man who made the bloodline while the heroes feel bad for him*
Ichigo: Poor guy....
Luffy: He really had a tough childhood huh?
Goku: I really hope he finds the man he's looking for and destroy him. I'm rootin' for him. Let's go guys!
END OF PATH 1
jin-04.jpg

JIN KAZAMA: PATH 2
Prologue:
After Jin giving half of the prize money to Franky, he continued his long journey to search for the man who started the Mishima Bloodline. He continues in the mountains where he feels like he is almost in touch with the creator.
*after fighting 7 people in Path 2*
Scene of Destined Rival/Boss Battle 2:
Jin: It feels like I'm almost there.
*Then Jin saw a hooded guy walking*
Jin: Hmm... maybe I'll ask him where he is. HEY MISTER!
???: Is there something you need...
*the man takes his hood off and it appears to be Orochimaru*
Orochimaru: young man?
Jin: I am looking for a guy who started my cursed bloodline.
Orochimaru: And what bloodline is that?
Franky: The...Mishima bloodline.
Orochimaru: Oh the Mishima bloodline...? *EVIL LAUGH*
Jin: You KNOW ABOUT IT, don't you!?
Orochimaru: Fortunately....yes. I actually know where the guy is, but....I refuse to tell you my dear boy. So why don't you just go back where you came from?
*Jin gets mad*
Jin: Words.....will not....MOVE ME!
*Jin gets in his battle stance*
Jin: Come on, you pale bastard!
Orochimar: Oh now you're a pushy little wench. I've already done some research and it tells me that you are the latest Mishima ever born. Let us see how good the new blooded Mishima actually is!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESTINED RIVAL 2/FINAL BATTLE 2
PLAYER: Jin Kazama
OPPONENT: Orochimaru
CONDITIONS: Complete all Battle Conditions, Finish the opponent off with Ultimate Attack: Avenger
*Battle Intro*
Jin: Either you tell me where he is or PREPARE TO DIE!!
Orochimaru: *evil laugh* Go ahead and try.
*Orochimaru quote if you lose to him*
Orochimaru: A guy with a such weak power deserves NO ANSWER!!
*Jin quote when you win/beat Orochimaru*
Jin: Now...have you come to your sense yet!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ending Scene after you ring beat Orochimaru*
*Orochimaru falling down but Jin grabs him by the nect chocking him*
Jin: Where...is....he..?
Orochimaru: *coughs* Alright I'll tell you. He's at that big mountain cave behind you.
Jin: Are you sure?
Orochimaru: *cough* Have ears rotted away or something? YES!
*Jin lets go of Orochimaru*
Jin: That's all I need to know. Why is that so hard to do?
Orochimaru: Because...*pants* he wants me to keep it a secret. If I told anyone where he is, he'll destroy the world.
Jin: Is that so huh? Hmph... just don't lie to me, other wise I'll come back and find you and destroy YOU myself got it?
Orochimaru: You got yourself a deal.
*Jin walks away and walks to the Moutain Cave where Jinpachi is at*
Jin: You're the one who started the Mishima bloodline, aren't you?
Jinpachi: Yes and you must be my great-grandson huh? What the hell do you want from me?
*Jin gathers red lightning around him*
Jin: I came here.... TO DESTROY YOU AND END THE MISHIMA BLOODLINE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
Jinpachi: *in his thoughts* What's this fear I'm feeling..?
*Jinpachi looks at Jin shocked*
Jinpachi: What happened. How did you master the Devil Gene Wrath?!
Jin: I killed my dad and grandfather by getting it.
Jinpachi: How did you killed THEM TOO?!
*Jin thinks thinks about the time when used the Devil Beam to kill both Kazuya and Heihachi in a decisive battle from Blood Vengence*
Jin: For now, it's irrelevent!
*Jin now gathers blue lightning along with the Devil Gene Lightning around him and gets in a battle stance and then gathers all the lightning in one hand raising it up*
Jin: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
Jinpachi: Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Jin: The Mishima Bloodline....ENDS........ HEEEEEERE!!
*Jin pounds the ground creating a giant dusty shockwave destroying the cave along with Jinpachi. After the dust is cleared out, Jin is just standing there with his hand on his right arm crying*
Jin: It's finally over.......
*Jin gathers black and red lightning around him*
Jin: AAAAAAAAHH! WHAT IS THIS...power?!
*The black lightning grows bigger and Jin's eyes glow red while screaming. After that the black lightning gets inside of him while the red eyes fade away. Which made Jin turn evil now*
Jin: This power...feels goooood! *EVIL LAUGH*
*Then he dashes out of the destroyed cave and now searching for the heroes he met earlier to destroy them*
END OF PATH 2
341091-121996-jin-kazama_super.jpg

JIN KAZAMA: PATH 3/FINAL PATH
250px-Ttt2cgiDevilJin.png
super-saiyan-1-goku.jpg
Prologue:
After Jin implanted Jinpachi's mind, power, and soul into his body, he wals through Mengo City destroying anything in his path Will someone have the balls to stop him or will he rule the world for eternity?
*after fighting 7 people in Path 3*
Scene of Destined Rival/Boss Battle 3:
Civilian #1: STOP IIIIIT!!
Jin: Stop what? Fufilling my destiny?!
*Jin walks towards the civilian, tightens his fist with red lightning*
Civilian #1: Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THI-- AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
*Jin punches a hole though the civilan's stomach, causing him to die.*
Civilian #2: Wh-WHAT IS THIS GUY?!
Civilian #3: DOESN'T MATTER! LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR IT!
Civilian #2: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSEEELF!!
*Jin charges up his Devil Beam on his forehead*
Jin: You guy's don't get it...DO YOU!
*Jin fires his Devil Beam piercing them from the chest like a Special Beam Cannon*
Fat Chinese Police Officer: FWEEZE!! YAR UNDAR ARREST!! PUT YA HANDS OP WHERE AH CAN SEE DEM! NAO!!
*Jin turns around and walks towards the Police Officer while making an evil laugh*
Fat Chinese Police Officer: DON'T MAKE ME SHOOOOT YOOOU!
*Jin still walks towards the Officer*
Fat Chinese: OKEEEH! YOU ASK FOR ET! YAAAAH!
*The Police shoots his gun but Jin catches the bullet in his hand and crushes it. The police officer was shocked*
Fat Chinese Police Officer: I-IMPOSSIBOOOWWWL!!!
*Jin punches the Officer to the ground and keeps on kicking him in the stomach while mechanically laughing*
Fat Chinese Police Officer: STO--AAAAH! AAAAAAAHH!!
Goku: KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!
Jin: Hmph. What is this?
*Jin kicks the Officer out of his way and dodges Goku's Kamehameha wave*
Jin: So...you decided to show up....Goku?
*Goku flies down enraged of what Jin has done*
Jin: What are YOU doing here!
Goku: Why ask that when you know what the answer is?
*Goku thinks of the time when he saw Jin leave in the middle of nowhere to find Jinpachi after the World Tournament*
Goku: Seriously, what has gotten into you? What made you turn like this? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
Jin: Because.....
*Jin thinks about the time when he implanted Jinpachi's cells after destroying him*
Jin: I FELT LIKE IT!
*Goku get's shocked and angry*
Goku: You felt like it huh? YOU FELT LIKE IT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOOOU?! HAAAAAAAAAH!
*Goku gets more angry, gathers aura and powers up to a Super Saiyan 2*
Jin: *evil laugh*
*Jin gathers dark purple energy with red lightning*
Jin: I am doing this for my existence, I will follow the path...
*Jin grows wings on his back, horns on his forehead, and his jacket and shirt torn off my the purple fire*
Jin: THAT I BELIEVE IN!!
*Jin transforms to Devil Jin. Goku gets shocked while seeing him in the form*
Goku: *in his thoughts* What IS this guy...?
Devil Jin: *evil chuckle*
DESTINED RIVAL 3/FINAL BATTLE 3
PLAYER: Devil Jin
OPPONENT: Super Saiyan 2 Goku
CONDITIONS: Complete all Battle Conditions, Survive time by 90 seconds
*Battle Intro*
Devil Jin: *evil laugh* Allow me to show you the true wrath of a god!
Goku: You won't.....get away with this!
*Goku quote if you lose to him*
Goku: This crap has to stop NOW!
*Jin quote when you win/beat Goku*
Jin: It's time for you to die now....Goku. *evil chuckle*
*Ending Scene after you ring beat Goku*
Devil Jin: HAAAAAAAH!
*Jin does an uppercut on Goku to send him flying but Goku break-falls and does a gliding kick*
Devil Jin: *Hmph*
*Jin dodges Goku's kick*
Goku: NOT YET!
*Goku does a spinning roundhouse kick and made Jin fall and rolling.*
Goku: HAAAAAH! DA DA DA DA DA DA GYA HAAAAAAA!!!
*Goku does a energy wave volley while Jin does a ukemi on the ground, flies to Goku while deflecting the energy balls*
Jin: EEEYAH!!!
*Jin kicks Goku up to the sky and then charges his Demonic Spear while flying up*
Goku: *in his thoughts* Heh...that's the spirit!
*Goku dodges Jin's Demonic Spear and elbows him at the side of his rib. After that they start doing a fighting clash for 15 seconds like how it is in a DBZ episode and then collide their fists, creating a small shockwave*
Devil Jin: Aw come on, what's with all the struggling?
Goku: GRRRRRR!!!!
*Jin glows his fist red causing Goku's fist to burn, flies back down and blow his hand*
Goku: GRR! If that's the way you want it, fine. I'll show you...the STRONGEST KAMEHAMEHA WAVE I've EVER MASTERED! KAAAA....MEEE.....
Devil Jin: You stupid fool!
*Jin charges his Super Devil Beam while Goku charges his Super KAmehameha*
Goku: HAAAAA....MEEEEEE.......
Devil Jin: It's TOO LATE for that! RAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Goku: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
*Both launch their Super Beams and collided in a big struggle*
Devil Jin: IF ONLY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH.....YOU'D LEAVE ME BEEEEEEE!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
*Jin puts more power into his Super Devil Beam causing him to win the struggle. Meanwhile, Goku falls back and got transformed back to normal while laying down*
Goku: What's going on....? UGH!!
*Jin looks down at Goku*
Devil Jin: You're persistence was annoying, Goku...
*Jin charges his hand with massive red electricity*
Jin: NOW DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!
*Jin flies down at the defeated Goku almost like the speed of light. After that he does a killing claw strike causing a massive dust explosion leaving Goku dead*
Devil Jin: *pants*
*While Jin is panting, he transformed back to normal*
Jin: This is awesome. *evil chuckle* Yeeees.... I can feel the good blood and hatred through my veins! I....FEEL.....GREEEEEAT!!!!!
*A few hours later, he is in his Tekken 6 outfit standing on top of a really large and tall building similar to the Empire State Building*
Jin: All these days of being the lapdog of the bloodline are over....NOW....I CAN RULE THE WORLD!!! *evil laugh* HAIL TO JIN KAZAMAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil laugh*
*It ends with Jin Kazama laughing mechanically on top of a large building with a huge lighting thunderstorm appears*
END OF PATH 3/FINAL PATH

Since there will be a roaming mode in the story. It will feature some big boss characters that are unplayable. Here are some of the boss characters in roaming mode. I'm not gonna tell all because I'm not ready to tell some of the stories yet, so I don't wanna spoil it for you guys, so half of the Gamadora saga and the Last Resort Saga will be remain unknown for now. It'll be a suprise.....I promise!

New Saga
-New creature #1
-New creature #2
-Copycat Robot (almost like Mokujin. deatails TBA)

Cursed Plan Saga
True Cursed Form Goku (the normal cursed Goku would be just a SSJ Goku skin coat. The true giant one will be explained later)

Future Trunks' Current Saga
Future Luffy (details TBA)

Journey to Planet to Gamadora (will be explaining half)
-Broly
-Slug (Giant form)
-Yammy
-Jyabura (Wolf form)
-Yakon (one of Babidi's creations)
-Barragan
-Jyabura

That's all for now. Remember I'm not explaining all of the bosses until I'm ready to tell the story.

Back