SC3 moves you wish were in SC4

weshookhands

[13] Hero
i miss xianghua's while rising B.
but most of all i miss setsuka's 33A and probably 44AB (though the last one isn't really that important). hope they bring back 33A sometime...

which moves do you guys miss?

Alright Webster, there's quirky idiosyncrasy, and then there's Don Quixote, and then there's shut the fuck up. We get it.

As game, SC3 is 100% worse than SC4... in character balance SC3 is 100% worse than SC4, but in amount of useful moves SC3 have more moves per command list and every move have a good use... I was checking in SC4 and a lot of moves from previous games that were right are nerfed in some point that nobody wants to use it! Siegfried (I have to take him as example cause is the character I use the most) have a lot of moves that no Siegfried in our list of main users doesn't use at all! And the list is long for a character that have a short move-list (compared to other characters from previous games like Kilik, Yoshi, Ivy, etc) and even more short list of safe moves:

• SRSH A: In SC3 was a very good antistep move; had very good advantage;in CH you could have a easy 85dmg/RO combo: CH SRSH [A]>SBH A+B(if the opponent fell near the edge the SBH A+B push him/her out)... In SC4 SRSH A its unsafe even on CH... that said it all.

• 66Kb_*b: In SC3 this move was great! on CH 66K do Knockdown, Wall Splash, RO and totally safe... 66kB was fast, mid and short amount of - frames... 66Kb also have a delay for the second hit... and many more good properties... In SC4 this move was replaced for 66kA... this move its crap! 66K its unsafe, fast but stupidly unsafe! No great advantage even on hit... the second hit is high and very unsafe, even Setsuka can dodge the 2nd hit, stand up and do the BK combo series for 86dmg, RO or wallsplash... very lame...

• 2 A+B: This move had a problem in SC3; if you were close to the opponent this move cross the opponent feet doing nothing, but if you have the correct distance you can even get a nice RO, and that was the best feature of this move: incredible RO even from far and was awesome against wake up opponents... in SC4 have similar problems (but in less amount) but they take out its only good property! RO!! I can't RO opponents since the last patch!!

I have a list of almost 10 moves I (and most Siegfried users) doesn't use in important matches... we need a patch soon. But if Namco put this 3 moves again like in SC3 it doesn't would break the balance of the game, instead will help another character to be more close to the level of tops and broken tiers.

-Stryker-

cervys moves i miss so much:
A+K, B+K auto GIs
1a B+K UB
a decent B2
8A+K on close range
and in general, WL moves

Tira's 11_77 stance.
Seong Mi-Na's 22_88B, 66B.
Taki's BAA+K.

And pretty much every move from the CaS disciplines.

I loved playing with the Wave Sword, Rapier, Chinese Blade, Tambourine, Katana & Shuriken and Lance.

I would oh so love for there to be a character on SC4 (Or 5 if they ever make one) who fights with a lance.

I know we've already got Hilde but I mean someone who is bast on rushing in on the opponent and making them fly around the screen. No I don't mean Astaroth or Rock, I mean someone like Giradot. (SC3 story character)

I miss Maxi being able to do good moves outside of stance. Like 6bAA (now LI AA), 2A+B (now WL A), 3B+K (now BL A). Stance moves, I miss RC K from SC3 (+1 low on block!), 66K (+2 on block), BBBK series with the second B on CH guaranteeing the entire string for 85 dmg. Single B recovery, Single A recovery, 11 frame As....I miss everything about the old Maxi. I wish they would do like Mortal Kombat Trilogy did with having both the MK2 Sub Zero and the MK3 Sub Zero and have both Maxis, so I could slap the new Maxi around like a little bitch with the old Maxi.

And don't even get me started on Taki.....

... Cervy's B2 repeat wall catch..
No that move is so broke. I know your evil intentions >:D

cervys moves i miss so much:
A+K, B+K auto GIs
1a B+K UB
a decent B2
8A+K on close range
and in general, WL moves
Agreed with all things except 8A+K on close range. Cervantes does have 11K.

In addition here's what I missed from SC3:

-iGDR being a TJ and TC move and giving off high damage
-DC A+K A
-bK giving Cervy a frame advantage on block
-Soul Charging, it was fun iGDRing twice with full soul charge as each iGDR breaks guard and gives you guaranteed hits.

Back