SC4 - Sophitia Combo Video!

Cool, some really interesting wall combos(always new Sophie had a strong wall game) and set ups in different situations. And that multiple tech trap combo against Rock... Poor Rock. :(

And btw, TAS B HURTS!!

try adding in the air hit combos where 1B, 6K, 33B+K, and TAS B launch aerial opponents, often allowing for a guarenteed followup of 66A+B or TAS B.

Also, try pulling off the 66B, step forward, b2:B:B:B236B right when they land, this is her hardest combo.

Those are the only ones I think you missed, other than some tech trap setups id rather you not show :)

try adding in the air hit combos where 1B, 6K, 33B+K, and TAS B launch aerial opponents, often allowing for a guarenteed followup of 66A+B or TAS B.

Also, try pulling off the 66B, step forward, b2:B:B:B236B right when they land, this is her hardest combo.

Those are the only ones I think you missed, other than some tech trap setups id rather you not show :)

Read this a little late, but is the 66B, step forward, b2:B:B:B:236B guarenteed?

Read this a little late, but is the 66B, step forward, b2:B:B:B:236B guarenteed?
Yes. You have to hit them the frame they hit the ground, though. It's easier to link after a side hit, on CH, or up close. The last hit sometimes whiffs for some reason. Does like 6 more damage than 66B TAS B. The timing is also different if its a CH (CH 66B launches higher).

Difficulty and positioning required make it totally not worth it in a match. But it's definitely combo video material :D

Yes. You have to hit them the frame they hit the ground, though. It's easier to link after a side hit, on CH, or up close. The last hit sometimes whiffs for some reason. Does like 6 more damage than 66B TAS B. The timing is also different if its a CH (CH 66B launches higher).

Difficulty and positioning required make it totally not worth it in a match. But it's definitely combo video material :D

Yeah, I got it on CH once and near a wall but no w!. Does that still count cause i didnt really even have to move forward.

Nevermind I could get it. But the thing is, when I do the B2:B:B:B, that all hits, but when they bounce up and I do the 236B, it whiffs. Am I doing anything wrong?

Some characters simply do not get hit by the 236B in IV(everyone does in BD). Others will not get hit if they are facing certain ways, for example face down head toward.

Nice video. The second combo really impressed me, I'll try to do that. And the tech trap combo you did with Rock is simply awesome.

What character is next?

Nice video. The second combo really impressed me, I'll try to do that. And the tech trap combo you did with Rock is simply awesome.

What character is next?

I already made a few which I posted on YouTube. My account is TheFuryClan. I am also working on a second Sophie combo vid today.

Back