SC4 Sophitia Videos

great vids belial! Edge needs to be more patient! some stance moves were punishable but...it cant be easy playing you belial :P

i think i dont need to say that your sophie is good but how about with 44K(yeah you use 44B a lot but i had good experience with 44K ^^) and AK? im sure they will help ya alot as far as i look at your playstyle...try to mix those in your moveset ^^
...and i would try to sidestep a lil bit more =)

(last round agains sporko was funny XD to bad for the critical :p)

I use 44K but not enough. AK I also need to mix in more.

Usually I would have A+B+K+G mapped, but during the casuals I was trying out a new button config and it failed me at the worst moment. Then attempting to push all 4 buttons at the same time turned into a fucking grab that whiffed. WTF. But that's what casuals are for, to try out shit.

My matches against Sporko are usually very funny. He's alot of fun to fight against. Against Voldo not so much.

yeah to try out something new =) that is something..that most of the people sc are playing do not understand ^^but i know what ya mean that you have funto fight agains sporko (the comments in your vids are funny as always XD) and not his chara XD...but somehow on the time i`ve watched your fights..i can see that your motivation goes to the bottom.I dont have A+B+K+G on my mapping..i only have mapping on RT and RB ^^ i hate the L buttons :p

Usually I'm more hype on camera but for some reason I wasn't that hype that day. But I still had some funny shit to say.

Most times I'm trying out new stuff and trying to switch up my playstyle since I don't have that much time to spend on playing SC4.

I hate the L buttons too, but what can you do.

@ Malice. You're probably stabbing too much, its a good move, but I think you could get the same utility out of it if you toned it down a notch(how many of those 6Bs were suppsoed to be TAS B too? =P). Good call test if they can block 1AA and if not keep using it. Watch out though, you would hit 1AA then 11A 2-3 moves later everytime its something people could catch on to. Also 44B+K is -12 on block and I keep seeing you get CH afterwards, might want to play it safe, you dont even really have time to step after it (A+B maybe). I saw a lot of A+B, and it was working so its good I guess, but be warned that much usage could be dangerous. I get it, you're trying to work to the guage, but try sidesteping more if A+B starts being turned against you. Also against Ivy, you might want to stop attacking so much after being hit when she's in SW, she's got the frames to shut you down(and was doing so). She also got lots of free damage stepping you, I'd suggest some anti-step here and there(whatever you like of AA, 66A, 3A, 4A, AS AA). Even using BB as your poke is going to get you stepped less.

well this is from the jaxel may monthly :) comments anyone?

i got 3rd btw :(

I think they were overall good matches, although it seems that you couldn't block setsuka's 2A+B which can be punished if blocked. (I think backdashing can evade that) I see that you use backdashes and that this has turned matches around with 236236B236236B:4 when they whiff. How do you do that? Is it jusy by tapping back once? Are the timings for 236236Bs follow ups like after 66K and 44B the same?

the matches are realy nice(dont really know if it helps if i say what ya use and what not ^^)..i love it how ya use your 236 B 4 and 236236 B 4 but a question..why did ya used after the 1st match asta and then hilde agains dreamkiller ??? O.O

Are the timings for 236236Bs follow ups like after 66K and 44B the same?

Not exactly, you have to get used to the recovery differently for each. 33K > TAS B is easier than 66K > TAS B, so you might want to give that a try if you have a hard time.

the matches are realy nice(dont really know if it helps if i say what ya use and what not ^^)..i love it how ya use your 236 B 4 and 236236 B 4 but a question..why did ya used after the 1st match asta and then hilde agains dreamkiller ??? O.O

Amanda i play him EVERYDAY lol i've known dreamkiller for 9 years...he's my brother practically!

hkw - i never played against setsuka so it takes some getting used to...

Need more Sophie videos! Visit this forum everytime I visit 8WR, but it's barely ever anyone on it. Can't wait until I get the hell out of Afghanistan so that I can actually start visiting real tournies and get some vids up to get some criticism.

This should probably go in a thread, but a video made it catch my attention so...I noticed in one of the vids that someone was actually able to apply B2:B :B :B :236B effectively, which actually makes me want to learn that. I've never really paid too much attention to the JF version - do any benefits to it exist over the regular full version? Other than that, I can't find too many places to actually apply the move effectively (where is guaranteed). Is it applicable anywhere outside of where it's guaranteed to hit while they're on the ground?

so..here are some vids..me playin against a friend =)(ive posted the vids in the nightmare theater thread as well) anyway,enjoy and have fun ;)

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 1

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 2

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 3

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 4

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 5

Aria Esther (Sophitia) vs Jiggy Deluxe (Nightmare) 6

Need more Sophie videos! Visit this forum everytime I visit 8WR, but it's barely ever anyone on it. Can't wait until I get the hell out of Afghanistan so that I can actually start visiting real tournies and get some vids up to get some criticism.

This should probably go in a thread, but a video made it catch my attention so...I noticed in one of the vids that someone was actually able to apply B2:B :B :B :236B effectively, which actually makes me want to learn that. I've never really paid too much attention to the JF version - do any benefits to it exist over the regular full version? Other than that, I can't find too many places to actually apply the move effectively (where is guaranteed). Is it applicable anywhere outside of where it's guaranteed to hit while they're on the ground?

the b2bbb series benefits the JF because it picks them back up for the 236B when grounded! i only use it after moves like

44K CH
and
WS A+B fully charged!

AMANDA - Good job but i think you should be alil safer and not as much 236B! instead try and get out TAS B as fast as possible!

@ramon
thx and yeah i know ^^ but i didnt play with her for a few month(played most time with cassandra)so wait up for the next vids =)
TAS B as fast as possible..hmm ok

not even close to a good sophie... but I hope you guys can give me some advice

Yamaki (Sophitia) vs Paulo (Astaroth)

Back