SC4 Sophitia Videos

hkw this is true for 3A+B/22A+B although 22A+B has less range(a little bit slower, ducks a little bit later). 3K/22K however have the same frames on block and hit and are very similar otherwise as well.

Sword we don't, but we can if you want to. How's a FT3 for 10$ sound?

hi, i been playin sciv for about a year, but i just start to take it a little more seriously a couple of weeks ago so i enter here and check it out some or the combos posted here, while i was training i decide to make a video cus ive search on youtube and there are just a couple

notice: im a begginer so probably i made a couple mistakes, any feedback is apreciated.

First minute there are several B2: B :B :B236B combos that are shown to ring out, but they can be ACed to avoid the RO(and 66B does more damage). They do however RO in Broken Destiny.

0:56 there is a 1K after a TAS B juggle that isn't guaranteed

Around 1:35 there is a string of AS B:4s performed that I dont understand the point of, they can be both guarded and teched out of with little effort(if there is something good there I'm missing I'd like to know though)

2:03 88A 4B can be teched at the least to {attacking} sophie's right

You have to guess correctly on too many choices for the hop over BT B+K at 2:13 to work most of the time, but still good pay off with back to ring edge. 2:18 BT B+K TAS B doesnt combo (although everyone including myself does seem to try it in case opponent doesnt shake)

anti 8[B+K] charge done at 2:30 is good (although sidestep is better than 8wayrun). Sidestep > TAS B is also good vs LMs and Cassandra's versions. With Lm you have to be careful and jump at the right time though since his hitbox for the attack is much wider. The other shown options (66B+KAB and 44A) do not work because they will not CH(you have CH set to on for most of the video, altering the damage outputs of combos for what it's worth.)

Thanks for your post, it good to see the bread and butter 66B combos there as well as many of the A+B(aGI A) options. Also, sorry I took so long to respond.

Suirad:

Thanx for your comments it was very helpful and be sure ill take note of that, about 1:35 B:4s it souldnt be on the vid srry 4 that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fII5MsUInq8
I dont think its perfect, but a lot of people have been begging me to post something. I have many much better videos but they are all very one sided. This is one of the few I think was entertaining and close enough. I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: If Ramon or Suriad or any other Sophitia expert has a youtube account, I'd like to share some of my other videos only with you, so you can give me advice.

Nah I don't have a youtube account and I feel out of the loop enough that you probably already play her better than me. If you still want to hear what I have to say and can figure out some other way of getting the vids to me I'll be glad to look at em though.

Doggy7TSF is my Youtube account...im in the process of getting all my tourney videos and putting them all on my account... so send me anything you would like belial and i'll look over them all!

Belial, you've just got a knack at picking up characters. Well done.

I don't have any vids from this year but I was forced to play more effectively after I lost 5-3 to daggoth in Germany last year. I might have a vid by end of the month. I'm definitely more throw/mixup oriented than most Sophies in general, excluding CF. Though Ramon loves it. Depends what you want. Cool to see you punishing with FC1B,8BAK already.

Just watch - at EVO this year he'll enter and probably win choosing random.
I know you've retired and all dude, but you have GOT to do that! XD

Belial XD
I hope they bring back charade in SCV, anyone who wins a major with it immediately becomes a soul god.

Doggy7TSF is my Youtube account...im in the process of getting all my tourney videos and putting them all on my account... so send me anything you would like belial and i'll look over them all!

What the hell happened to this??? Yeah I'm calling you out!

There's plenty to watch on Jaxel's channel. You'll be aiight.

And speaking of which, what happened to all these Sophie players?

Have you tried going through that shit? Gotta dig through all the damn SF and MvC shit now. Fuck that. Ramon needs to get on his shit.

i was going to do it then my grandfather almost died and i've been at his house ever since...no real time to download all of them and put them online with stolen wifi... soon hopefully

i was going to do it then my grandfather almost died and i've been at his house ever since...no real time to download all of them and put them online with stolen wifi... soon hopefully
Aww Goddammit! Sure. Yup,
I feel like total shit now. Thanks for that.

Have you tried going through that shit? Gotta dig through all the damn SF and MvC shit now. Fuck that. Ramon needs to get on his shit.

That's why there's a search function on YouTube channels. Or just go in the media section to see the stuff for SC4 that's on Jaxel's channel unless you are looking for stuff from SC3 and older. If so, then you will have to dig.

Back