SC5 Playstation Network Matchfinder

My PSN is...

<------------

I was surprised that a lot of people recognized me online. I often play Rapheal, Mitsurugi, Patroklos, Ivy, and Leixia. I've been experimenting with Pyrrha as another ( I might do Omega too). Just to let you know, I'm not as good as a tourney player, but I'm up for a good fight. I'm cleaning up my friends list, so shoot an invite if you'd like

My psn is raspberrigurli, I'm not online often so pm me here. But I'm usually online btwn 4-8 pm est if I do go online. I main viola/tira but can play Pyrrha, leixia, slightly ivy and voldo.

dayumralf - is a rage booter. lol keeps you in the room if he wins.. then boots when he loses. lol take out the trash.. cause he's garbage.

My PSN is "lkaMusuko." the 'l' in 'lka' is a lower case 'L', not a capital 'i'.

I'm quite scrubby in many regards, but I'm willing to fight ANYONE at ANTIME to better myself :D
Coincidentally, I main most of the female characters.

Whether you're a scrub like me, or someone trying to get some easy wins, or even a top tourney player don't be afraid to add me!

P.S. you should message me, because there's a good chance I won't message you first

Looking for some other scrubs to play against. Mostly in the evenings, on the East Coast.
PSN is right over there.
<--

Where's the good Viola's?
thinkingofaname (PSN:nonamewhy) is a pretty scummy Viola from TO. He doesn't play much online, but add him, send a msg, and see if you can get him to play.Synraii also plays Viola, if you don't mind trans-atlantic connections to the UK lol.

I play a semi-decent week old Viola! I can only get better at this point, so feel free to message me!

I play Destinizish already- that fool is barely on. I'm down to throw down, though. Add me, you three...

XephukaL

PSN: FloWofMotioN71

I live in New York, so areas closest to there will have the best connection. I mostly play as Mitsu, though I might pull out Viola every once in a while, depending. I'm up for any kind of match, be it serious, casual practice, or just derping around. Legit matches are appreciated, though.

I'm going on tonight and am only playing Maxi for the night. If you want to play me send me a message saying you are from 8way and I'll probably play you if I'm not already in a room.

PSN is to the left, but if I don't respond try messaging my other account Jargen_

any one who plays CoreySmiles_83

i'm sorry. you'll lose brain cells playing this guy.

doesn't know what a tech trap is and then calls you "CHEAP" for doing them. lol says he learns on his own and i can't beat him in a conversation so i should stop writing him. LOL

Back