SC5 Xbox Live Matchfinder

XBL: Wandrian Wvlf
Timezone: GMT -5
Mic: yes(prefered)

You should add this guy. He wants to be challenged and provide a challenge, but he needs to work a little bit harder and really stick with one character to do so. He may just leave you with some mental scars in the process, but maybe it's worth looking into? Anything for salt-free battles! Rumor has it he just started a new file so he could be E5 again just to torment salty scrubs...That couldn't possibly be an indicator of a dark, sadistic nature could it?

XBL: theyunabomb
Main: Leixia, considering picking up Hilde and/or Natsu

I'm on... whenever.

XBL: VULCAN422
Loc: US West Coast (SoCal)
Times: When I'm on, not playing anything, and not away
Characters: Cervantes (Learning Mitsurugi and Nightmare)

XBL: SlayerX64R

i've got a lack of offline competition right now, so i want to fight people who are stronger than i am. maybe i can learn a thing or two. let me know if you wanna give it a shot.

So I have been messin around on XBL ranked a bit and I've noticed a lot of my matches DC on the load screen after character selection. Is this just a standard netcode issue or is there something I can adjust? I'm used to PSN DCs but those are usually during the match

Sounds like a personal issue to me. I have maybe 1% of matches disconnect if I'm not playing someone I know has an ass-tier connection. Playing someone that I know has an ass-tier connection? Up to maybe 15% of the time, when their modem explodes and they end up stuck offline the whole night.

^ There are some nights I have four, five, six DC's in a row in rank. All just like NDK mentioned.

XBL: FoldupQuasar1
Loc: South Carolina

Got the game a couple of days ago , and trying to find people to play.

GT: Kharisma Kid

I stopped playing the game after TTT2 dropped on console, but I recently picked it back up trying to gain matchup knowledge and experience for Final Round 16. Hit me up.

GT: YamaMX
Connection: FiOS 40mps down/up
Character/s: Natsu, Leixia, Viola

Please do throw an add, down to play whenever I'm on more or less. Also down to do locals if in the area.

Back