SC6 Xianghua Frame Data draft

Forest

[09] Warrior
Hello, guys! I am X main, and made a SC4 X frame data post years ago. I am very happy for the launch of SC6 that I spend a few hours to make a X Frame Data draft. I know some of the numbers did need more test to make it 100% accuracy. But I can`t wait for the programmer to get the direct frame data from the files. So I test them in the classic and stupid way.

X2.jpg

X1.jpg

If you guys want to test how fast a move is of the other character. For example, to test Sieg 3B. Let AI X use B, than 3B. You control Sieg to get hit than 3B. You found X 3B beat Sieg 3B. Than means, we need a slower X move, such as 3B+K. Try second time, 3B+K and Sieg 3B crash each other. So Sieg 3B is the same speed of X 3B+K, is i17. With X speed frame data, is very easy to pick out the other move speed of different characters now.

20181018204059.jpg
That is the draft X-D I would double check the numbers tomorrow. See you guys and enjoy the game.

About the speed of X CE. I tested her CE is i12 at the beginning. But the move is very tricky. While X CE again a i11 or i12 move. The i11 or i12 move would stop X CE to active. In additional, X CE could beat a i13 move. It seems that the move is i12.

However, I found her CE could punish a block-11F move. X`s 3AK and SXS A+B6 is B-11F, both of them could be punish by CE, and her A can`t. Thus my result is that her CE is i11, but the move that is the same speed or 1F slower could intercept the CE.

My theory is CE and the same speed/1F slower move can`t be trade each other. CE would lose.

Last edited:
Forest, I think X's A is i10. Your data is not accurate according to my testing.
Anyway, I had tested half of SC2's frame data. I found an easy and accurate way to test for it. If you are interested, let's find the frame data together. I will show people how to do it next few days. First of all, I have to figure out somethings new in SC6.

Back