Scantily Clad Women

I'm actualy surprised nobody asked me how I got 7 tattoos on Cherry.
Well I know that the tattoo transfers both on the arm and the side of the body if you choose "Place by View - Upper Body" and aim for the arm. That's probably what you did on both sides to make "four" tattoos. I'm wondering, however, what sticker you used on her arms. May I ask for an answer for that? ;D Since I haven't unlocked all stickers yet, it may be one I don't have yet, so I just need the sticker number to confirm.

I'm actually curious what you used for the nose stud. I've been experimenting with all the parts, but haven't really been happy with the results. I've managed to work out how to rotate and position earrings for septum, naval, lip and eyebrow piercings... The only sucky thing is that it either has to be centered or symmetric.

Yeah, I wish I could just do "one earring". It'd open up a lot more possibilities.

I used the horn for her nose stud though.

Finding more CAS forums, and I sure do like this one. I love Knockout, especially her rich girl 2p. The rose tattoo, clever, and I love it!

Ah, been so busy with Shakeology I've forgotten to put some new stuff up! Nobody's sick of Knockout yet that I can tell, so I'll stick her racier alternate up. I'll call it "centerfold".

Whereas the "checkered flag" is her at a car show, this is her at a photo shoot. The colors are more vibrant, there's more skin, and her hair's dyed reddish and done up again, but in the Leixia "Celestial Maiden" style. Oh, and she's redefining scantily-clad.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_77.png

She got a navel ring along with her nose stud and she's kept the tattoos from her "rich girl" alternate, though of course they're more visible. She's not wearing very much at all, so they're really kinda needed here to add some flair. I try never to overkill anything.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_79.png

This is a great shot of her figure - you can see where her shoulders curve into her core, waist, and hips there, and the span of her phoenix tattoo throughout. Her tattoos are supposed to be both "more girly" and "more asian" compared to Cherry - yes, they've both got ink, but in entirely different flavors.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_81.png

There's a good shot of everyone's favorite rose tattoo, along with the branch and flowers that go up her side. The tattoos kinda replace the clothing I used before to lengthen the appearance of her legs. Her upper body is inked, but other than the rose, her legs are bare, so they'll kinda "look" longer since it's all skin and there's nothing to distract the eye.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_84.png

I'm pretty sure I just found the perfect leg settings, too. They look great. Ivy's stance really emphasizes them ingame, too. She looks even better in motion.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_85.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_76.png

I also love her hair. I'd been worried it'd make her look too much like Leixia, but with how tall she is and how her hair's dyed red, along with the violet flowering and hair accessories, it's quite her own. I also love how it sways to the sides of her face without obscuring it. The characters' hair styles seem to sway more naturally than the CAS-only ones.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_83.png

The way it's all done up in the back still accomplishes that body-lengthening effect, too. Notice how long her legs look. It's funny because the idea was her at a photo shoot... and, well, it worked, because I couldn't stop taking pictures of her.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_80.png

The ribbon on her neck deserves some special mention. Ingame it's very flowy and the "puffs" at the end flutter around a lot in the wind and stuff like her hair does. I love stuff like that. Really helps to make them look real.

Definitely felt like I hit the mark with all 3 of Knockout's alternates, and once I'd perfected the look of her body I couldn't stop cranking them out. I've got one more but I'm still tweaking it. I also have two alternates for Satryx coming up, and still my "witch", as well as my own version of a Succubus that I'm still trying to perfect when I get the time.

I also think that I need a more "medieval" alternate for Cherry and for Knockout. Just haven't come up with anything yet.

Also wanted to mention, if anybody wants to see any of these in live action, don't hesitate to add me on PSN. The name is edgedante.

Be warned, though, that I'm at least pretty good compared to most people.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy busy busy.

Here's Satryx's "winter" alternate.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_110.png

Her skin tone is of course lighter, though I've toyed with giving her a more humanesque one. Somehow the way her hair, horns, and face go together just works. She has a very cute look when posing.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_104.png

I do a little more than recolor in every alternate I make. I actually went with some armor in this one. Some, but not too much. They wouldn't belong in this thread if they covered everything up. I've been playing Zwei lately, so she's Zwei-style.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_102.png

Her hooves are snowy white and her hair's a wintry blue. I gave her the amazon bikini because it's shiny and matches the armor I went with better. Satryx looks very cool with Zwei's style actually. Zwei's got kind of a weird stance but somehow someone standing in his manner with hooves makes sense to me. Almost more sense than he does.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_103.png

You can still definitely see she's very toned, and that's deliberate, especially with how she's wearing armor in this one. Her tribal markings are different, too, and in fact one of her arms has inkings with wintry blue and black swirled together that looks quite cool when her arm's bare. Almost made me want to go with something other than the armor there, but ingame, the armor just looks "right" in Zwei's style, particularly when I give her certain styles that just match it better, like Patro's or Zwei's. She even looks pretty good in Pyrrha's style, too.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_112.png

This picture made me want to make an "Alpha Satryx" version of her. Still something I may do, but she just looks cool with Soul Calibur as is.

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow or later today to put something else up. Just haven't decided what yet. My succubus is coming along nicely, but as I tend to do, constant tweaking goes on.

I'm really digging her winter alternate. I do agree she looks good using ZWEI's style. Have you tried recoloring EIN's fire to a more ice blue color like her hair and bikini armor?

I've yet to run into this phenomenon (actively telling everybody you have wood over your character?), though I have run into people that start hitting on me when they see most of my characters are female. Equally creepy.

Actually I would take people who wood over my character as a compliment. Though it's creepy, it just means your character would definitely sell(for profit) to other peeps who share the same taste as you. So you see, it's not too bad as long as the individual starts thinking "good looking character=good looking sleazy lady who made" when they text you lol.

That aside, I also prefer looking at a girl's body because even though I play an awesome male, I wouldn't want to see him knocked into undergarments. So despite our different taste in ladies, I believe getting a hard-on from a lady in video game is perfectly normal. =D

Pardon my post.

It actually is that color, or a very similar one (I had to go check). It's hard to tell in pictures.
No it's fine. I can see it now. It's just that there's a darker, more blue hue surrounding the flames. The flames are naturally blue-ish (such as when you put them white they will still have a blue hue surrounding it).

Awesome looking CAS'. Is there any way you might be willing to share the formulas you use for the body part proportions? I love the whole wide hips thing, it makes them look really strong. :)

Awesome looking CAS'. Is there any way you might be willing to share the formulas you use for the body part proportions? I love the whole wide hips thing, it makes them look really strong. :)
Go to page 2 and scroll down to LargeBills' big post. ;D

Pretty cool! Nice work.

Not all of my characters actually have THAT much hip, - Guardian has the most, and that's the body type I truly like best (I need to put up more pictures of her) - but I always prefer some to none. Knockout and Cherry have a bit less, but their figures are certainly still very womanly. Satryx's were trimmed a bit to match Zwei's stance a bit better.

I'll be putting something else up later today. Undecided as to what just yet, though.

My characters have varying body types, and those settings are pretty key in each of my characters since they don't wear a lot of clothes. Medusa for example has much different sliders than Knockout or Cherry do, though one could certainly notice that she's still certainly got an attractive figure.

Height plays a factor. Higher settings on shorter women will give them a very womanly, very hourglassy shape like Guardian (height 1) has, whereas for example a taller character like Knockout (height 5) uses moderate settings in most areas, though if I recall right she's got +4-8 in each of her leg settings.

But, in general, comparatively low waist settings, high-moderate stomach settings, moderate arms, and low-moderate pectorals do create a somewhat idealistic body shape. As someone else said though, it all flows from the hips. If you don't have good settings in stomach and hips, everything else will look awkward. You just have to tweak and try to find the right look for each body type. If you want a really natural, "real" looking character, just try to go from body part to body part and tweak them and ask yourself, "does this look right, these arms attached to this chest, this chest to this waist, this waist to these hips, these hips to these legs? Etc etc..

There's the quote.

Back